Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Ah yep, she's a keeper too! Interesting, I wonder..

Had a look on youtube at one of her batting tips video clip, looks good!

I wonder if all the players being mo-capped are all from the Vic state teams? Seeing as BA is somewhere in melb I guess that's the most logical guess??...

Its all very exciting atm, good on @BigAntStudios for making some massive steps forward for cricket gaming in general! Feeling lucky to finally have a sport I'm passionate about being represented with quality video game makers!

P.s whoops sorry @Chief didn't mean that lol ya know what I mean..

Its all very exciting atm, good on @BigAntStudios for making some massive steps forward for cricket gaming in general! Feeling lucky to finally have a sport I'm passionate about being represented with quality video game makers!

P.s whoops sorry @Chief didn't mean that lol ya know what I mean..

It was a fair comment. :)

Is their going to be a quota system for South Africa and its domestic teams in the game???;)

Where was the thing that Ross said that had Stadium creator in the game?

Where was the thing that Ross said that had Stadium creator in the game?

I don't think it's been announced. Only hinted so far: certainly it's something Ross has said he'd love to put in, and something they've talked about.
All the evidence in the Academy points to it existing. But we don't know for sure yet.
So we wait to be told. :)

I don't think it's been announced. Only hinted so far: certainly it's something Ross has said he'd love to put in, and something they've talked about.
All the evidence in the Academy points to it existing. But we don't know for sure yet.
So we wait to be told. :)

Back one page for both of you - he even gave you a link :)

Stadium creator confirmed! :)
Capture.PNG

that's really great then .... can anyone confirm if below features confirmed anywhere by BA that working on for this game version
- Different celebrations
- Team Ranking system
- Different bowling actions
- View of pitch before toss
- Team career/calander year (including WC)
- Team stats
- Player fatigue/form impact
- More graphs like partnerships,worm graph, run rate, Bars graph,
- More pitch type options
- Adding of location/stadium options in custom tournament irrespective of home/away stadium settings for that team
- Home/away crowd noise effects
- Moving of stadium/rope size from custom match type to match general settings

Users who are viewing this thread