Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Does anyone know how much this game will cost?

I got a $150 gamestop giftcard, currently a 500GB XBOX One refurbished is 179.99. So basically getting an Xbox for 29.99 dollars :D. Might just get the game on XBOX on 15th :D

Edit - A new Xbox One is $199.99, might just go for that :p

I got a $150 gamestop giftcard, currently a 500GB XBOX One refurbished is 179.99. So basically getting an Xbox for 29.99 dollars :D. Might just get the game on XBOX on 15th :D

Edit - A new Xbox One is $199.99, might just go for that :p

Pick the xbox earlier if you can pal, the system updates may take a while to download.

Just wondering, when you get picked for your state team Eg: Victoria if you dont perform can you be dropped?

One thing we are definitely seeing in these preliminary videos is that the fielders, wicket keeper included, rarely seem to anticipate the ball coming.

If a ball is thrown in from the boundary and it is two metres wide of the stumps it's actually not THAT bad a throw. The keeper should have plenty of time to shuffle to the side and easily take it. Instead we see the keeper stays at the stumps until last minute diving across.

Been watching the game on Twitch. Looking good. Not a fan of the big red ring around the ball though.

One of the videos I've seen so far showed the pause menu settings options. I'm sure there was something in there like 'Aerial Marker - Enabled' which I assume is that, so you should be able to turn it off if you don't like it. I'm sure DBC 14 had loads of options for things like that too.

Today I was watching Ind vs Eng 4th test and saw Umesh Yadav bowling balls that just skit through the pitch and hurrying the batsman sometimes and from there got an idea about a new feature that could be added may be to the next iteration.
There should be a feature of selecting a bowler category when creating a bowler.
Category can contain bowler type like :
one who has a skitty nature and the ball skits through the pitch
one who hits the seam and really bangs the ball like - neil wagner , vernon philander , hazlewood
one who is of swinging nature - boult , anderson , southee
or a combination of any of the above categories
this will help in bringing out the uniqueness of the bowlers having similar height or bowling arm or ball swinging stats
and also the impact of these chosen categories can be like
the bowler who is skitty his balls will keep a bit low and batsman can sometimes be late in playing the ball
the bowler who hits the seam will be able to bounce the ball more than the others and can also get seam movement from pitches
bowler who has a swinging nature can generate more swing than other bowlers
and i really think this type of feature can be added with the current gaming technology

The game has arrived! See you in some weeks.

Attachments

• IMG-20161211-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20161211-WA0004.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 129

Users who are viewing this thread