Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

You're not the only one - perhaps when all teams are done someone could do a proper tutorial video to show how to properly skin the game with the real life teams, bats, stadiums, ad boards etc

Edit:
Edited to say, or will it be as simple as clicking Get Best (when it's working?)
I think it will be as simple as using get best but we need to ensure that we rate @Fissionmailed, @SnowyCasanova and @Llewelynf's creations otherwise we will have some teams being complete and others not.

For anyone that's played career mode, I know the teams are locked when you enter a career mode but are you able to update kits/logos?

For anyone that's played career mode, I know the teams are locked when you enter a career mode but are you able to update kits/logos?
I did see Twistie's stream, and the answer is No! He downloaded a SA kit in front of us and showed us a pre loaded career mode he had begin last night! The SA kit didn't change!

Would be good to know in detail what can be imported in career on the fly so we can prioritise the academy edits.

Would be good to know in detail what can be imported in career on the fly so we can prioritise the academy edits.

Yeah exactly my thinking

I did see Twistie's stream, and the answer is No! He downloaded a SA kit in front of us and showed us a pre loaded career mode he had begin last night! The SA kit didn't change!

Yeah, I watched it too but I meant if there was a screen that we could go into the teams and change their kits/logos within the career mode.

Reactions: DAP
When we download jerseys, adboards etc are we then able to use associated logos on our own creations or are they locked to the specific download? For example, if I create a stadium will I be able to use adboards that someone else has made? I'm not the best using the academy haha

Any idea about player appearance/bats/etc? Changes to team stadium, things like that?

Reactions: DAP
One thing I am really interested in is whether we can change the generic logos for tournaments that show up in the career mode.

one thing I'm interested in is, if I change the team lineup from say QLD XI to the World XI, will the scores, etc reflect that? DB14 had this boring sim option which ignored the skills of individual players. I'd like to be able to sim based on player skills.

Watching footage and I don't think I've seen one straight drive yet, everyone is still playing like it's DBC 14, that shot works now guys!

Or a cover drive for that matter. All the off drives seem to go to long off and wide off areas and cuts to point and third man areas. So far haven't seen drives ranging between extra cover and cover point region, which is the area you would expect to be peppered by drives through the off side.

Or a cover drive for that matter. All the off drives seem to go to long off and wide off areas and cuts to point and third man areas. So far haven't seen drives ranging between extra cover and cover point region, which is the area you would expect to be peppered by drives through the off side.

I've managed it a few times with some 'aggressive ground shots' on the demo, but the timing and line of the delivery seems to need to be just right. Otherwise, like you say, most of them would probably be collected by mid-off. Smashed a lovely one to the boundary between where cover and extra cover would have been last night though, so it is possible.

Any idea about player appearance/bats/etc? Changes to team stadium, things like that?
From Twistie's stream it seemed that the lineups were dynamic, but the kits and etc. Were still locked according to when the career mode was started!

Users who are viewing this thread