Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

My game is now crashing every single time i try to download something from the community. Is anybody else having this problem?
same.every time

Has anyone commented/uploaded videos showing how the "Gameplay Modifiers" effect the the speed/swing/seam/marker timer? I would be grateful if someone can do this.

@cricket_online Do you have the game yet? Have you played around with the sliders yet? Any thoughts?

Has anyone commented/uploaded videos showing how the "Gameplay Modifiers" effect the the speed/swing/seam/marker timer? I would be grateful if someone can do this.

@cricket_online Do you have the game yet? Have you played around with the sliders yet? Any thoughts?

Don't have the game yet... waiting for psn store to add the game. Rest assured custom difficulty, i.e. hard difficulty level but slider for the ball marker tweaked to show line & length earlier is one of the first things I will play around with.

Reactions: Pat
Strange. I cannot add any players to squads on the academy. I have Marnus Labuschagne downloaded and want to add him to the Aussie squad, but when I do so it says he is unable to be found, and he isn't anywhere on the list. Has anyone had this? Ditto Chris Tremain, who I have downloaded seperately.

Make sure you are not just searching in "International"?

If you crank pace speed and bounce up to maximum on the sliders then bowl a short ball does it fly way over the batsman's head?This is the most important question.

@BigAntStudios @mikeymerren Congratulations to Big Ant on a well developed game, and I really love the game play sliders. Here are a few suggestions to improve the experience:

1.Head to Head statistics for matches with Friends
Playing friends online and having bragging rights is a fundamental attraction. It would be awesome to have a page with simple stats such as Won, Lost, Highest Team Score, Biggest Win, Highest Individual Score and Best Bowling Figures against each of your friends. This should be fairly simple to implement through a patch and will go a long way in enhancing the allure and longevity of the game.

2.Field Settings

Quick access to preset fields (through D-Pad) would considerably quicken up the game. I feel it is a crucial requirement and was available in DBC 14.

3.Fielding Radar
I know this topic has been extensively debated, but looking at the amount of flexibility built into the game through Player Difficulty Settings, AI Modes and Game Play Sliders.......this should be an optional feature as well. Something that can be translucent and toggled on and off by batsmen through the D-Pad.

I know there are arguments for realism and everything but if we can have an Onscreen Scoreboard, Bowling Indicators, Throw Meters and Ball Trails....this merits inclusion as well, especially as the majority of the people want it (just like how we don't insist on the batsmen to look through their eyes at the scoreboard).

4.Bowling Speed Indicator
The game play sliders should quicken up or slow down the speed at which the ball arrives, but the speed indicator should display representative speeds based on the type of bowler and his attributes. This means that I could have Brett Lee bowling with the pace slider set to max, and although the pace is very quick (feeling like 210) the display should read 160 kph and not 210 kph.

Last edited:
Just opened the Academy Ground Practice for a few quick overs batting practice before bed. Second ball was a perfect outside edge to 1st or 2nd slip. :thumbs

Made by me ..
fggffff.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread