Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

So I've been playing a bit and enjoying it! But does anyone know how to increase the attributes in career mode? They're all in the low 20s and I seem to be running out of stamina after bowling 1 or two overs. Anyone else noticed this? By running out of stamina I mean the bowling speed is dropping like 10kms

Have asked before, but has anyone noticed any overcast conditions?

Still remember the dreary grey days in Cricket 99 and Cricket 97 and the ball swinging all over the place!

We're committed to fixing any issues found of note, that said, it's pretty hard to work out what are real issues, and not when;

a) dicks that don't have the game that make comments as if they have it - total railroading us.
b) comments about someone else's stream that may or may not be pixelated based on so many factors that it has me itching for the ignore button.
c) those that play the game WITHOUT downloading the patch and then report issues (FFS!!!!!) - I respect the purchase but PLEASE download the patch before commenting or streaming!

Developer sounds like a real professional...

Now why am I thinking about giving them $90 again?

Something I just thought of - has anyone in career mode looked at the dyniamic line-ups of the international sides yet? I'm curious if the game takes different formats into account in selection or if it just makes it all the same. If it takes mentalities and things like Attacking/Defending skill balance into account, that would be great. I only just thought about it, wondering if someone like Alastair Cook would end up back in the T20 side for England because the game will presumably see him as the team's best opener. Would be cool if it adjusts based on the demands of the format though. Any indication on this yet? Just curious.

How can we change our career mode players appearance whilst in career mode? Do we need to change their appearance in the academy and then the changes are reflected in the career mode? I wouldn't mind being able to change which bats/kit I want to use whilst already in a career mode
I don't think you can change your equipments even if you make changes in the academy, it won't have any affect. However you can change your appearance. Once you are in career mode, go to my player section and press rectangle.
What I did was I edited my local club equipments before entering career mode.

Hey guys! Thought I would check out career as a star player so I chose Handscomb, skipped to 2017 and was put in the test side with 2 m.starcs, I saw someone recently had the same problem with jimmy Anderson, wondering if anyone found a soloution? Cheers

Whenever I try to download best teams (US/PS4) it keeps telling me academy sharing service not available at this time. Any ideas why? I wanna start career mode with real teams ahhh!

Hey guys! Thought I would check out career as a star player so I chose Handscomb, skipped to 2017 and was put in the test side with 2 m.starcs, I saw someone recently had the same problem with jimmy Anderson, wondering if anyone found a soloution? Cheers
Yeah just saw this. So this "clone" issue will also affect my regular career mode if I made it to the National Team. I would have to face two M. Starc and two J. Anderson as if one was not hard enough :facepalm

Why is'nt the proper indian team uploaded yet while every other team has been uploaded?
Snowycasanova , please upload the indian kits .thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread