Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

The Academy is currently down and also is not possible to play dbc14, probably because Steam has been down for 2 hours @BigAnt

Reactions: Pat
Yeah just posted in Dbc14 forum. Checked with my friend even he was unable to play DBC14

Anyone created a new club team? you add a team, does it auto-generate players for it?

@francisjery

Platform: PS4
Game Version Number: v0.1.0.1.0794
Game Mode:NA
Match Type: NA
Teams used: NA
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Get Best not downloading logo
Bug description (detail):
The game continuously in the career mode. so I deleted all the stored data (DBC17) in ps4 system including DBC17 profile. I loaded the game again and downloaded the get best teams one by one. Now the get best teams are not downloaded with the correct logo. Players are all replaced but the team logos in the list view is same as default.

This was turned off in patch two as the logos are cause a lot of crashes due to a memory problem, this will be fixed in next patch.

DBC17 Patch#2 / FAQ - Please read before posting - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums

Hi

On patch post Ross says that you can see player career stats in statistic tile in career mode and when they walk out to bat. I get when they walk out to bat but on statistics tile it's just that season's runs scored, wickets taken etc.

How do you see your stats in full please?

Hi

On patch post Ross says that you can see player career stats in statistic tile in career mode and when they walk out to bat. I get when they walk out to bat but on statistics tile it's just that season's runs scored, wickets taken etc.

How do you see your stats in full please?

It's a known issue and feedback has been provided to Big Ant.

A couple of questions

• Does the new ball naturally seam on straight, stock deliveries? It looks that way from the big lines.
  • Has anyone been able to play a late cut off a spinner and NOT be caught behind?

Users who are viewing this thread