Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Patches for both Consoles have passed, we await them being submitted to the live network.

Sounds great. Should be available in the next few hours then. Will we be getting a change-log for Patch 3?

graham

Club Captain
PS4
Hi can anyone tell me if we can download more tours people have created , or is it just whats there
thanks graham
patch 3 not long now

Last edited:

louis

School Cricketer
If I play/sim a full tour, do the individual stats from that tour get added to the current stats?

So if someone has in game stats of played 25 test matches and the tour has 3 tests and said player plays all 3, does his stats then read 28 test matches?

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it going to be available in all regions at the same time? Last thing you want is it being delayed for your region/country.

Alberts

International Coach
Is it going to be available in all regions at the same time? Last thing you want is it being delayed for your region/country.

It's out of their hands at this point what happens. I'm not entirely familiar with how Sony and Microsoft roll out patches these days, but it could be a case of it being a particular time of day, or day of the week, that it's done for all patches. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread