Don Bradman Cricket 17 General Discussion

D

Deleted member 46200

I'm not sure what you're meaning, as I didn't mention return speeds. :) I may as well give my opinion on this now, I do think that the bowler should have an increased ability to quickly get back into a fielding position at the bowlers end stumps and I do think that fielders who are nearest to the return throw on the other side of the field should also have a slight increase to their speed to protect against overthrows.

Actual ball chasing fielders should just be able to chase the ball at the speed reflected in their stats.
I was talking about everyone being different and when batting, being able to pick the weak fielder (I'm sure I'm writing in English than feminese).[DOUBLEPOST=1487756455][/DOUBLEPOST]
Three kids in one day? Must be a South African fan.

Sure likes de kock.
Not hard if their from the same swimmer if not...?

D

Deleted member 46200

That's pain I bare not think about in my tender years, one c section and have done! Keep my shape... Scars can be cool the other catches the wind!
Not from any practical experience!

Those are (particularly the first two) massive irritants. There are many other minor-medium level bugs still, but those ones have a large impact on the game. They can cumulatively change the result of games outcomes. I mean you buy a game and then random factors (which should not be in the game) can grab a hold of the game and change the result? That's serious enough that you'd think there'd be some more detailed progress report by now, patient or not.

Could it be that these bugs haven't been solved as yet? Who knows? Only the people who aren't telling us.

Still, we've had three patches, so aren't we lucky?

Not solved and nowhere near, one bug bare is the fact my player just stands there after calling for the run watching then fielder pick up the ball and then deciding it's a good time to start said running. Can't camel as the none striker is near the crease by now.

Gunslinger

Club Cricketer
It's really getting irritating to play the game due the 3 main issues

1. The fielders throwing the ball towards the stumps every time, even when it's not required resulting in needless over throws while at times even when the bowler reaches the stumps , he does not collect the ball and results in over throws

2. Field presets not getting applied or sometimes the preset is applied incorrectly to show third man and fly slip but no one at mid on. Also the field sets get over turned by AI randomly, only for you to find after having bowled the ball. It's irritating honestly

3. A.I having poor fielding presets and not bowling to the field at times resulting in easy runs

Is there a confirmation that there is another patch underway?

Agreed. Hopefully the running between wickets will be fixed too. Haven't been able to enjoy the game really since patch 3 caused the batter to pose after almost every shot, and batsman to lose their sense of urgency getting back to the crease after a cancelled run.

papalazarou

Club Captain
I was talking about everyone being different and when batting, being able to pick the weak fielder (I'm sure I'm writing in English than feminese).[DOUBLEPOST=1487756455][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ah, you've done it now. Its gonna be so hard to resist the urge next time the wife says "Did you hear what I just said?"! :D

Mr Snrub

International Coach

Yes, this was from a day or two ago, earlier in the thread. Totally understood what you were referring to. Although in that post, you were responding to a post of mine in which varying fielder speeds was not the subject at all. I was agreeing with someone else that certain things need fixed.

Apparently, because I'm a man I'm unable to understand common sense? :lol I do hope that if you or someone you know ever has a little boy, that you don't teach them that they're incapable because they're male. I have a daughter myself and I'm constantly assuring her that girls/women are capable of understanding anything. Although just like males.... not all of them.

As for your second quotation of me, where you say the listed issues are "not solved, nowhere near". I wasn't referring to an issued patch. I was referring to if they are solved by the developer and ready for release in an upcoming patch. If so, that would make them "solved". It's inherently obvious in the fact that I'm talking about a lack of communication from the developers about whats been successfully fixed in the upcoming patch.

Last edited:

papalazarou

Club Captain
Yes, this was from a day or two ago, earlier in the thread. Totally understood what you were referring to. Although in that post, you were responding to a post of mine in which varying fielder speeds was not the subject at all. I was agreeing with someone else that certain things need fixed.

Apparently, because I'm a man I'm unable to understand common sense? :lol I do hope that if you or someone you know ever has a little boy, that you don't teach them that they're incapable because they're male. I have a daughter myself and I'm constantly assuring her that girls/women are capable of understanding anything. Although just like males.... not all of them.

As for your second quotation of me, where you say the listed issues are "not solved, nowhere near". I wasn't referring to an issued patch. I was referring to if they are solved by the developer and ready for release in an upcoming patch. If so, that would make them "solved". It's inherently obvious in the fact that I'm talking about a lack of communication from the developers about whats been successfully fixed in the upcoming patch.

It was all just a bit of fun with preconceptions and gender stereotypes. All in jest sir.

D

Deleted member 46200

If you're feeling hurt contact anger management 01938578343 or email; [email protected]

I can't be asked going back through the thread to ascertain what was said however, my comments and yours provisionally were to do with fielding. the second I think I replied by mistake (that may be stress or something else). The fielding both when batting and bowling is not right I bet we both agree on that. I made the comment that my fat arsed bitch just stands there admiring the fielder handling the ball before contributing to the run chase, quite annoying but hey we have to deal with these things until fixed.

One question, no an answer, even better. I don't feel you have no common sense but if your from New Zealand then I rest my case! I hope you receive this in the jovial manner it's meant, if you're English then I'm so sorry! There is no cure.

I have had my sister round tonight and it's been nappies and I guess you... PM me, no ne wants to hear this.

Mr Snrub

International Coach
If you're feeling hurt contact anger management 01938578343 or email; [email protected]

I can't be asked going back through the thread to ascertain what was said however, my comments and yours provisionally were to do with fielding. the second I think I replied by mistake (that may be stress or something else). The fielding both when batting and bowling is not right I bet we both agree on that. I made the comment that my fat arsed bitch just stands there admiring the fielder handling the ball before contributing to the run chase, quite annoying but hey we have to deal with these things until fixed.

One question, no an answer, even better. I don't feel you have no common sense but if your from New Zealand then I rest my case! I hope you receive this in the jovial manner it's meant, if you're English then I'm so sorry! There is no cure.

I have had my sister round tonight and it's been nappies and I guess you... PM me, no ne wants to hear this.

I'm not feeling "hurt", nor am I in need of "anger management", nor am I a "snowflake" (lot of name calling in a cluster there, well done). :p I was simply explaining the difference in what we were discussing regarding the game. You were making incorrect assertions about my points (and now my feelings) and I have clarified them. I have no need to take anything to PM. :)

I would take what you say in a jovial manner, if I thought you were humourous. Good luck to you in your cricketing discussions with others. :cheers

It was all just a bit of fun with preconceptions and gender stereotypes. All in jest sir.

Ahh good old preconceptions and gender stereotypes, providing fun for the whole family. :lol

Last edited:

thisISjoel

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it just me or is ball tracking a complete mess? Sometimes they look legit, but other times the replay and the ball tracking just don't match up. A particularly glaring example from last night I had the batsmen out stumped down leg side (keeper took the ball a good half foot outside leg, easy), however, at the end of the over every ball was shown passing outside the off stump. What's the deal?

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
According to BigANT Cricket Rule A Spinner cannot do No Ball .. But Today's Match Warner got Out on No Ball Bowler Was JP , a Spinner .

Alberts

International Coach
According to BigANT Cricket Rule A Spinner cannot do No Ball .. But Today's Match Warner got Out on No Ball Bowler Was JP , a Spinner .

The problem is that you don't want the controls being too complicated, nor do you want it to be something that's just random.

Users who are viewing this thread