Don Bradman Cricket 17 PAX Live Stream Discussion

^ Unless the news comes from the horse's mouth, it's nothing but speculation.

that doesn't look official, given it has photos of games made by a different developer.

that said, it would be such a batshit crazy time to release it, i could easily believe it to be true.

Would someone really go to the trouble of photoshopping the Alternative Software logo onto the cover and creating/writing all the blurb on the supposed back cover?

Edit: spelling and punctuation mistakes would seem to indicate yes, they would.

We (UK) were a week behind last time. Wouldn't surprise me if it was true. As long as it's available to order online and get on release it'll be cool.

Those sprites in that phone boxing game are quite something if you scroll down a bit on that Facebook page.

Do we have to go through this crap again? If it isn't from BA it doesn't mean a thing.

I will give information as soon as I am able, there will be posters, trailers, and an official Press Release very soon.
Have anyone seen a "CEO" giving latest information personally?

Oh that would be spendid, if it were true! Gotta give us aussie cricket fans something to cheer about :p

P.s even if it is true, its one week... who gives a toss, this last month is the downhill stretch! Yip yip yipeee!

Will the steam version be released on 22nd aswell or will that still be released on 15th? Looks like worldwide release including pc will be 22nd?

I will give information as soon as I am able, there will be posters, trailers, and an official Press Release very soon.
It would be great if you release the trailer on the day of day-night test match between AUS and SA (24th november ).

Users who are viewing this thread