NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Nope, I dl it from Steam, as I do most of my PC games and I never said I didn't dl any additional players/teams, I'm saying the lack of licenses is a huge fail in the modern sports market, not to mention slow controls and a very drab interface. It is very poor in comparison to a 6 or 7 year sports game like FN4 or even going back to FIFA 10.

I know a lot of the Big Ant studio guys post on here, which is why I was curious about the relationship between this site and the developers.

Hopefully future games can actually provide licensed teams, at least the basic ten and improved controls.
Please no text speech, its downloaded/download and not dl :). When you have a tool called as Cricket Academy I would say fearsome tweak licensing. I am more then happy to download players made by the modding people then play with players (just real names) already coming with the game. Also are you comparing

9gc4du.jpg

to

8599042_orig.png

???

I understand you are a "gamer" and being a gamer I thought you "would" understand that cricket is a market not every one touches. @BigAntStudios have not only given the cricket fans something to play they have actually managed to continue the series with DBC 17. As gamer you would understand how important is it to have continued support of the game and hence they are here on this forum where most of the cricket fans come. They are taking in feedback and heck I would love a tie up of PC and DBC even if it is for moneytory purpose as it would mean us getting something awesome.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Matt is already the MVP of this thread.

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
wow new game engine for dbc17, with just 6 months of waiting time, its exciting :thumbs

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Will there be stadium creator in the final academy build? I remember Ross highlighted it in his last interview.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
As far as I know, it's been mentioned as a possibility but not specifically confirmed. As with most things, we're in the very early days.

AdiRehmani

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
MattW brother... what about the system requirements??? will it be same as or different???

my PC Specs:

HP Core i7 5500-U
2.4 GHz
4 GB RAM
2 GB Graphics (Intel HD 5500 and AMD r5 M330...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There is always that one guy every month or so.

If only it was only ever that one guy every month or so... world's full of 'em

PS: I've had a lot on my plate the last year or so, BA has released four console games. Now that we're only working on three I'm hoping to get on here a lot more often :)

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Amen to that Ross. I would love to hear something about added and improved gameplay elements. I also hope batting controls have been tweaked for lesser beings.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross is there any chance DBC17 can run up 60fps now that it's coming on next gen consoles and PC could this be a possibility?

Users who are viewing this thread