Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

There needs to be more information between overs detailing the context of the match. ie run rate required. total you are chasing. time of day. overs etc etc. also would be good if we could obtain skill pts from net sessions in career.

Just tried out career mode for the first time. The amount of details they put in this is amazing. Everything looks awesome except one thing. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no dedicated section for you to see your overall career stats, which is disappointing. In DBC14 you just had to press L2 on PS3 to see all your stats. Hopefully something like this will be added via a patch.

Just tried out career mode for the first time. The amount of details they put in this is amazing. Everything looks awesome except one thing. The only thing that bothers me is that there is no dedicated section for you to see your overall career stats, which is disappointing. In DBC14 you just had to press L2 on PS3 to see all your stats. Hopefully something like this will be added via a patch.

You can see your stats still with everyone elses though! But I'm planning on keeping a spreadsheet of my scores, because cricket nerdery knows no bounds.

Hi guys, Does anyone know if you're able to change your national team to an associate nation in career mode like you could in Don Bradman 14?

You can see your stats still with everyone elses though! But I'm planning on keeping a spreadsheet of my scores, because cricket nerdery knows no bounds.
By going into statistics section right? But doesn't it show the stats separated by various tournaments? There is no option to see your total career runs or wickets in various format of the game.

By going into statistics section right? But doesn't it show the stats separated by various tournaments? There is no option to see your total career runs or wickets in various format of the game.

Ah, I'm not sure as my copy of the game hasn't arrived (sad face), just saying what I think Ross/BigAnt said? (But selfishly, keep track off your scores for the match&tour&experiences thread, cricket stories are always interesting!)

Ah, I'm not sure as my copy of the game hasn't arrived (sad face), just saying what I think Ross/BigAnt said? (But selfishly, keep track off your scores for the match&tour&experiences thread, cricket stories are always interesting!)
Yeah you could do that but for how long though? Eventually it will become a pain to write down all these numbers after every game. (At least for me). It seems weired that they left out such an important feature for a career mode. As a player you wanna go back to those stats and see how much of an improvement you made. Difficult to understand why they left it out since it was already in DBC14.

Yeah you could do that but for how long though? Eventually it will become a pain to write down all these numbers after every game. (At least for me). It seems weired that they left out such an important feature for a career mode. As a player you wanna go back to those stats and see how much of an improvement you made. Difficult to understand why they left it out since it was already in DBC14.

They might add it in, but it's not a game ruining bug, which on release I'm just thanking my lucky stars for now...

Is there any way to change the backfoot lofted shot animation now through a patch may be? Except that everything looks top notch!

Is there any way to change the backfoot lofted shot animation now through a patch may be? Except that everything looks top notch!
I think animations are hard to fix this far into the game? Am I right guys?

Hi guys, Does anyone know if you're able to change your national team to an associate nation in career mode like you could in Don Bradman 14?
Yes, you most definitely can.

Not sure if this has been suggested or not yet, but the "field editor" in the pause menu should be on the d-pad.

Also really liked the suggestion of adjusting camera height and length, "custom camera setting" so to speak.

Liking that the bowling meters are less intruisive this time round...but! I would personally prefer them to be somewhere that keeps my eyes on the action at all times, eg: bowlers run-up path or something:(

Absolutely loving bowling atm, it is awesome! dont get me wrong! Haven't ever been this immersed in the bowling part of a cricket game EVER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread