Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

^ Did you need to post this twice in two different threads?

Edit 3 times in 3 different threads?

Immediately two things that we need are 1) The ability to edit a player from a teams roster and 2) The ability to download multiple/all teams from a certain user (especially for someone like Munkeymomo who has 18 county teams, it takes an excessively long time to download all of them).

img_6785-jpg.178124
Can someone please fix this thing ASAP? It's been happening a lot in career mode. Specially during the start of a new over, my batsmen is taking stance all the way at bowlers crease. I have attached a screenshot

HBK has already responded to this issue. Save and exit and when you load it should be fine. Big Ant are working on a fix for this issue.

The statistics during the career mode, tournament etc is vague and not in proper sequence it does not show highest runs scored by the batsman in a single innings along with number of 50s and 100s. Batting and bowling statistics overlaps each other that's look ugly.
The red circle around the ball is annoying needs a fix for that too.
IMG_1a16abab-bb5a-4ad9-9cd9-1344dbe94301.png

I simmed through a created player Career Mode yesterday and noticed that, as a player in England, it is impossible to play in any First Class competitions over than the County Championship. I appreciate that this would be difficult to patch in, but would be amazing to be able to get contracts for first class teams rather than just T20 which I'm not a fan of playing.

You can see your stats still with everyone elses though! But I'm planning on keeping a spreadsheet of my scores, because cricket nerdery knows no bounds.
I put all my games I played in DBC 14 in a real cricket scorebook how nerdy is that I just love cricket stats

In career mode, the statistics for competitions are very minimal. As far as I am aware there is no average, games played, strike rate or even high score and bowling is the same, both very minimal on that front.

If and when the Career stats are improved....I'd like too see stats for longest six etc....there is just so much that can happen with career stats :)

p.s just hit my longest six: 98m

img_6785-jpg.178124
Can someone please fix this thing ASAP? It's been happening a lot in career mode. Specially during the start of a new over, my batsmen is taking stance all the way at bowlers crease. I have attached a screenshot
Its not only career mate, it is also in online mode. Yesterday I could see a player placed his batsmen almost in the middle of the pitch for the entire match (Five5 match). And whatever length I bowl is full toss for him. When I vary the line it becomes a wide. Most annoying.

Academy is not easy to use. Creating and editing players skills are at two different ends. We should be able to edit the skills from the roster directly rather than create team then go to a different menu for players list search for the players and edit their skills or search the players edit the skills, go to different menu create team and search the same players again for rosters. I dont see an option in the line up creator to select who should be ur captain and wicket keeper. It is selected automatically and cant be changed.

Batsmen running between the wickets have to be toned down a LOT. And the fielders reaction time needs to get reduced a LOT.

Exploiters are exploiters all the time. Online game side is bit of broken at this time and hope these will be fixed with patches. Game is released three days back and within this time the first thing most of the online players (exploiters) dug out from the game is slow bouncers. The minimum speed limit in DBC14 was 95 KMPH more or less with the medium bowlers. Still it was easy to judge it because of the circle around the ball (bigger the circle, slower the ball).

And in DBC17 the minimum speed I faced was 86 KMPH and the circle around the ball doesn't show any difference with regarding to the pace. I remember the same issue with DBC14 later there was a patch released to fix the minimum and maximum speed and the limit in speed variation.

As I mentioned in my previous post, there has to be a limit for the batsmen to come down the pitch. Batsman standing in the middle of the pitch (almost near 7 meters line shown in DBC 14) doesn't seem real.

Most of the posts have already mentioned about the fielding radar, Online difficulty, fielders positioning etc., so dont wanna post that again.

Continue ur great work & support @BigAntStudios

I dont see an option in the line up creator to select who should be ur captain and wicket keeper. It is selected automatically and cant be changed.

It's not clear but you need to tap LB/RB to cycle through the options. I don't know why it's not a one button option from the line up like last time, but that seems to be a recurrent problem with the interface for the Academy this year.

It would be great if hosting country is an option while creating competitions. Currently matches are scattered all over the world, say if I select Australia-India-Pakistan-England in custom competion, first match is played in SCG, second match is played in England, Third match is played in Lahore park, fourth in Delhi and so on.

If it has hosting country as option, it would be nice to have them in different stadiums within that country. It would lovely to feel while recreating some of the old classic series like Sharjah!

Users who are viewing this thread