Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

Aussie Spinners Fan Page

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi everyone! I think something that should be added to DCB17 is a team career mode. This would involve being the coach of a team and signing different players each season, trying to combat injury and most of all trying to win the competition! You would play as the whole team during matches or have the option to simulate them, but also pick the team lineup like the captain does in player career. I think another option to include with this would be the ability to be called up to take control of the national side. I think as well there should be an option where if an overseas player has been in your team for long enough, you can change his nationality to be able to play test cricket for your international team. Let me know what you all think!

Rohit Basu

Banned
I understand what your trying to achieve , but its not really feasable.

1. To just get a win , after a disconnect is harsh , and in my Tournaments , I would not want this. I have had disconnects on my side because of the game crashing , or for no specific reason at all , meaning my Internet Connection was still fine after the disconnect .
  2. What if the guy that did not disconnect , refuses to send the game invite to the poor old fellow who got disconnected , effectively banning him forever from playing online....
I understand ur point the fellow whose due to net got disconnected and also the other fellow will also not be able to play online again both will not be able to play unless the match is completed .
Yes I agree sometimes due to net it disconnects but but the other player never invites but he will have to invite as he too will not be able to play.
But in personal tournaments all players always invite that will not be a issue longer formats save and exit is always used.
If it's done this way it will be nice
Create a tournament mode in online
And random mode
Which tournaments are u playing can I too register

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I only play our SA Tournament , and you have to live in South Africa to be be able to participate , as ASIAN, Australian and American based players dont play well with our South African Connections.
European based players are borderline , but is ok.

Rohit Basu

Banned
I only play our SA Tournament , and you have to live in South Africa to be be able to participate , as ASIAN, Australian and American based players dont play well with our South African Connections.
European based players are borderline , but is ok.
South Africa has some special connection is it 1000 mbs

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
South Africa has some special connection is it 1000 mbs
No you moron, our internet is crap, that is why we only do a local tournament, BECAUSE it is CRAP, so only local connections are adequate to play proper games.

D

Deleted member 46200

No you moron, our internet is crap, that is why we only do a local tournament, BECAUSE it is CRAP, so only local connections are adequate to play proper games.
A little strong, maybe ask where the 1000mbs speed comes from I don't feel one country has total super fast connections we have fast but not all the time other areas of the UK are very low. Do SA cities have good connection speeds as opposed to towns? Online gaming always has these problems which is why we never bother.[DOUBLEPOST=1492421513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure if sarcastic...
No just Tommy Tantrum but you have asked some silly stuff... maybe go on the 'check internet speed thread' you can get an indication of speeds from around the world as well as do one your self 1000mbs... Where in the world is that from...?

D

Deleted member 46200

Hi everyone! I think something that should be added to DCB17 is a team career mode. This would involve being the coach of a team and signing different players each season, trying to combat injury and most of all trying to win the competition! You would play as the whole team during matches or have the option to simulate them, but also pick the team lineup like the captain does in player career. I think another option to include with this would be the ability to be called up to take control of the national side. I think as well there should be an option where if an overseas player has been in your team for long enough, you can change his nationality to be able to play test cricket for your international team. Let me know what you all think!
Now if you've ever played MLB the show this would go down really well, like signing players and staying inside the wage structure as well as all the management stuff you've mentioned. And, preparing the pitch for the up coming match.

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have actually found a game with more glitches. Can't believe it.

I still go back to that game though.
Still enjoying it. More than what I can say for dbc

Cheers

gunit123

County Cricketer
I have actually found a game with more glitches. Can't believe it.

I still go back to that game though.
Still enjoying it. More than what I can say for dbc

Cheers

I recently went back to the game after some time and personally, I did enjoy it (to an extent). I had encountered the same issues that made me frustrated with the game, but knowing a patch to fix such issues is on the horizon, I saw through it and realised that the backbone of the game is solid. There is potential for the game to be excellent and we will see whether it is fulfilled in the near future.

Seriously

School Cricketer
I recently went back to the game after some time and personally, I did enjoy it (to an extent). I had encountered the same issues that made me frustrated with the game, but knowing a patch to fix such issues is on the horizon, I saw through it and realised that the backbone of the game is solid. There is potential for the game to be excellent and we will see whether it is fulfilled in the near future.

yes the game has potential but the by the time it gets fixed it will be to late i think

players are really getting beyond irritated with the game and more players have sold the game due to the numerous amount of issues in this game
tried again last night, have fielders running over pitch while batting, nah man, just not worth the headache

Back to HZD, DS3 and Nioh

D

Deleted member 46200

yes the game has potential but the by the time it gets fixed it will be to late i think

players are really getting beyond irritated with the game and more players have sold the game due to the numerous amount of issues in this game
tried again last night, have fielders running over pitch while batting, nah man, just not worth the headache

Back to HZD, DS3 and Nioh
Too late.... ? My goodness, just shelve it and wait... I feel for the little snowflakes.

Users who are viewing this thread