Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters

kushari

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be like..Nothing posted new on PC for a while let me refresh and Boom!!! Patch 3 is live [Started by Big ant studios]...;)

I think for sure they would 1st like to try it out on PC platform before porting it to consoles, so far no news of Beta Testing on PC too, so I really doubt it will be anytime soon...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I think for sure they would 1st like to try it out on PC platform before porting it to consoles, so far no news of Beta Testing on PC too, so I really doubt it will be anytime soon...
Yeah I agree PC is the best way to get the combination right before submitting the patch for consoles..

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Yeah I agree PC is the best way to get the combination right before submitting the patch for consoles..

How do you know beta testing on PC platform is not happening with a few select PC users? Big Ant might be doing it for the last few weeks for all we know.

kushari

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How do you know beta testing on PC platform is not happening with a few select PC users? Big Ant might be doing it for the last few weeks for all we know.
How I know......hmmm let it be a secret..:spy Hope we will have some good news closer to World Cup..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Even if they are doing that I wouldn't suggest that as a good idea because everyone plays and approaches the game in different ways, so what one finds other will not..Its best to release it out there for PC and give it 4-6 days for test and add the stuffs that need tweak a bit and get them right because console gaming patch costs a fortune as Ross said...

D

Dutch

As far as I know this is not the case; however things should be moving forward soon. I am sure they are working on things in the background and have been collecting issues and bugs.....

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
As far as I know this is not the case; however things should be moving forward soon. I am sure they are working on things in the background and have been collecting issues and bugs.....

Agreed and my point was more on the lines of we have no idea what Big Ant are working on or regarding their plans. Ross has committed on patch 3 so it will be out some time and most probably during the upcoming world cup.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
how does the game look on the ps4 compared to the ps3? i haven't seen any pics of it. Will this be available in the us like the ps3 version was? i sold my ps3 version because of frame rate drops and am interested in the ps4 version.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
how does the game look on the ps4 compared to the ps3? i haven't seen any pics of it. Will this be available in the us like the ps3 version was? i sold my ps3 version because of frame rate drops and am interested in the ps4 version.
PS4 version will be a little better smoother than PC version, said by Ross...

Users who are viewing this thread