Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
My copy arrived from the funbox chappies and the game is rather good. Graphics are a big step up from the 360. It is best to wait until the game installs before you judge the graphics as they do improve as it loads the textures. Thankfully is the same gameplay as 360 so i am straight into the game. I havent played since I upgraded to the ps4 from 360 in October. I always said this was a great game. I have a new tv that is really high quality so it is great to play the game on this tv.
I haven't had any probs with low frame rates or stutters. It runs very smoothly.

*cough* worth the price?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1423668657][/DOUBLEPOST]
Folk sorry for a really stupid question but will Don Bradman for the PS4/Xbone have Online Multiplayer? I didn't see a thread where we
can put our names up for match making and if so any more details on this?

Apologies again for the ignorance!

Dont apologise for ignorance....it is the fuel that keeps us alive here! Threads have been created in the main DBC forum....

*cough* worth the price?:)[DOUBLEPOST=1423668657][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dont apologise for ignorance....it is the fuel that keeps us alive here! Threads have been created in the main DBC forum....

Dutchie! Good to hear from you, last time we spoke was from that ashes game!

Much appreciated people!

:D:D:D:DYeah I will get it from PS4 stores when I get home after the wife is asleep, then I will tell her it's my PS3 copy. She will never know.[DOUBLEPOST=1423669823][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I remember! Nice to see you around again!

Do you have a PS4 Dutch ?

:D:D:D:DYeah I will get it from PS4 stores when I get home after the wife is asleep, then I will tell her it's my PS3 copy. She will never know.[DOUBLEPOST=1423669823][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do you have a PS4 Dutch ?

I understood that your wife is just really glad that you spend so much time not in bed with her :p

Nah no ps4 for me

Couple of cans while playing DBC at home seems a fair compromise! @Se7rn

I understood that your wife is just really glad that you spend so much time not in bed with her :p

Nah no ps4 for me

I thought that's married life Dutch Dutch hahahahahah.

PS4 rules dude. I had to sell my Xbox 360 and all my games to get it and the wife was still upset.

I have not had this feeling since I scored with a hot cheerleader many many years ago.
This game is unbelievable on PS4.

I just played share play and it's excellent.

Ross thanks for enabling this feature on ps4. Best sports game to date.

I'm not feeling your joy of opening a brand new PS4 copy. Amazon are muppets & wont ship early:facepalm so it looks like its Fri or Sat b4 mine gets here:mad

Here you go guys.. Who wanna play with me :cheers
I just received the DBC 14 for Xbox one & PS4 from letstango.com Thanks a lot letstango :thumbs

M1sI4sR.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread