Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Brave? He was having a whinge about the price of a video game.

Exactly.... Hate it when people are put forward as some kind of peoples crusader just because they see the Glass half full

As always; we have a reporting system and Ross has had his fair share of "moderating"...

Just got xbox1 version and it seems a tad stuttery at certain times like low fps definitley not a smooth experience.

Just got xbox1 version and it seems a tad stuttery at certain times like low fps definitley not a smooth experience.
Upload a video of it.

Well i picked up my copy today and i noticed the differences straight away. The graphics are great! I love the fact that when you hit the options buttons it brings up the full scorecard. If this is the first sign of Big Ant making PS4 games then roll on any improvements and also bring on Rugby League and hopefully AFL....!

I cancelled my pre-order copy as i can not wait. Just bought Digital DBC from Indian PSN store. :cheers

Replace all teams was the first option..will it replace the team members with the correct names etc...right?

❤️Happy days my post women has delivered my game in sunny southport uk ❤️

Last edited:
regret getting it on XboxONE facing low fps esp when playing career mode. not at all smooth.

Anyone had there copy from funbox yet as mine was dispatched yesterday.

well i hope BIGANT look into the low fps for xbox1 coz if they dont i will be demanding a refund after all it cost me £59,99 and at that price i expect performance to be spot on.

well i hope BIGANT look into the low fps for xbox1 coz if they dont i will be demanding a refund after all it cost me £59,99 and at that price i expect performance to be spot on.

Maybe pop it in the bug report thread with the requested info too. I hope it's not happening that way for many.

Users who are viewing this thread