Don Bradman Cricket PS4/Xbox One version discussion

Are you going to get the game for PS4/Xbox One?

• Yes - on PS4

Votes: 97 55.1%
  • Yes - on Xbox One

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • Yes - on both

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 29.0%

• Total voters
Why don't you take advantage of the share button and post a clip of your issue here?

Nailed. But the toughest part is getting this across to the wider world, both through marketing and through PR. Not sending out review code cuts a lot of that in half, the industry as a whole not being particularly interested in Cricket doesn't help, and the lack of a big name license is a hindrance also (admittedly this last one only really applies outside of Australia).

If you can work out how to get this information out there effectively then you've got lightning in a bottle.
Honestly I think they shouldn't. Big Ant have seemingly always prepared themselves for this to be a two game strategy - DBC2 will be the one that pays the bills and gets the press.

The game isn't ready for the mainstream - and I mean that as praise. They have used limited resources to focus entirely on getting a base experience ready for a fanbase not looking for a pick up and play game - dedicated cricket gamers.

Other cricket games have tried to take the path in the other direction, start with a casual game and then try and tweak it to find a balance that makes it suitable for us. If Transmission hadn't have gone under, and the patch for Ashes 2009 was released and then the follow up got a clear run of development time, IC2010 might have got there at least in part.

Starting the way Big Ant have certainly limits the market - but I see it as a calculated trade off - particularly with TableTop coming along to fill the gap for casuals. The core of the game, combined with the huge amount of feedback they've got for it, won't go backwards - being accessible can in time be added on top of that, with the reputation built up from cricket fans, not reviewers seeing if it's the next in the 'look at this shitty cricket game' story.

Sack everyone involved in distribution and promotion though.

I'm getting massive problems with the game's Academy. I'm trying to download the BBL04 squads from rockin97 and when I press to Save Copy or even Save Copy Ignoring Links, it says it's downloading team and then just loses the HUD and only shows the captain w/ background. Music disappears and the only thing that does anything is the back button, which cancels it or something. What is going on? I came home after a long day to play this at last, and the game isn't working as it should bloody be.

Why don't you take advantage of the share button and post a clip of your issue here?

Sounds like the same issue that BGL Media had in their stream here - Twitch

go to about 10:45 in that stream to see the issue.

That's the vid of my issue, where I was fiddling around switching players fast was showing where Tye should be, and where he wasn't afterwards.

Sounds like the same issue that BGL Media had in their stream here - Twitch

go to about 10:45 in that stream to see the issue.
That's exactly the issue I'm having.

Hey, havent really followed the thread much so apologies if its been answered b4, does ur progress carry over from the ps3 version.

Hi i might have missed it in the last 35 messages!!! But will it be released early in UK as im in need of playing this game again & Friday is soooooooo far away!!!:facepalm

It does look dam good though!

Hi i might have missed it in the last 35 messages!!! But will it be released early in UK as im in need of playing this game again & Friday is soooooooo far away!!!:facepalm

It does look dam good though!

Ordered mine on Friday from 365games. Came today.

It depends, who did you order with?

Same here.

I think Amazon are very strict with their releases, my predicted delivery date is Saturday but i'm not too bothered as I already have the PC version which is keeping me busy.
Mine says Sat aswell!

Sent em a mail to check this forum out & ship asap

Doubt it will do any good but worth a try!

Nice just got a mail saying they were sorry for my inconveniance & have ypgraded me to 1st class post now says est delivery FRIDAY!!!!

Last edited:
Can any next gen users confirm whether my age old gripe of AI batsmen not being different enough has been sorted? What sort of build is running? Or is it just a translation from the PC version underneath?

Users who are viewing this thread