Download the Cricket Revolution Demo!

I wont be buying if you have to use keyboard..

You could always use Xpadder mate - which is a programme that lets you map specific keyboard keys to buttons on your controller. I used it for AC09 with a PS2 controller.

Downloading CR now - sounds promising - looking forward to try it

The demo surely looks good.. but few things I found out
- The bowling marker indeed moves very fast
- The pace of even the fastest ball is not very threatening
- I am unable to play onside shots i.e. combination of down and left key (or cover drive for left hander). Not sure if only I am facing this problem.

Last edited:
Best batting system in any cricket game ever, works as well as I thought it would! I'd just like to see how far my shots go :D.

Not so impressed by the bowling - seemed pretty basic (only tried pace bowling though) and I don't like the idea of special deliveries.

I may pick this up, i'll wait to read impressions on here first :).

The batting is very impressive and enjoyable and instead of going out and becoming an International World Class Cricketer from shot Numero Uno, you will find that you will have to grind out an innings and a career and it is a pretty steep learning curve. Bowling grows on you and is equally as satisfying as playing your first cover boundary (After quite a lot of practice!)

The great thing is that the AI field-settings are perfect and very hard to defeat.

To me batting needs a little bit getting used to and best till date.Bowling department is just pure WOW.We can have a valid comment about batting only after playing the full version.
Anyway looks great so far.
Thanking you Mindstorm.

The demo doesn't seem to work on my laptop, it's a shame coz it seems like a good game :(

Rafey, the Demo really was a surprise,never expected it.
Thanks again for the demo.

Users who are viewing this thread