Download the Cricket Revolution Demo!

You can preview the sounds for the crowds and appeals inside the audio folder in data folders. The appeals and crows are nice, remind me of football crowd.

Seriously, the demo is use of the nets? A demo is promo material, how the hell do you expect people to buy the game when they can't actually play it in the demo? Not really selling it are you?

I've lost all interest in this game.

Seriously, the demo is use of the nets? A demo is promo material, how the hell do you expect people to buy the game when they can't actually play it in the demo? Not really selling it are you?

I've lost all interest in this game.

How can you lose interest in that which you have not even tried yet? The demo gives us a good example of the range of shots and timing. Its just a taste of what is to follow.

AC09 did not even give the folks on ps3 a demo. At least we have something here.

I'm gonna be honest. Obviously I know nothing about AI here as it is just nets, but so far I am actually bloody impressed with the batting in this game. It certainly looks and feels better then AC 09 and if the AI is good this could be a very good game indeed.

Yeah well PC is Transmission's biatch now, you gotta slag other cricket games off :p

There might be some truth to that.

@Sureshot, definitly is not a slogathon from what I have heard from some beta testers (shhh)

It definately aint a slogathon, ok so just having nets may not be the best demo, but it will be helpful for when the game releases as people should be used to the controls by then. At least this game comes with a nets option unlike other's which I could mention

There might be some truth to that.

@Sureshot, definitly is not a slogathon from what I have heard from some beta testers (shhh)

I was a beta tester and by no means was it a slog-a-thon.

And there is some truth about that first comment.

Felt like a slog-a-thon to me when I was batting.

Not a slog-a-thon. Guaranteed 101%. Playing in the nets is so much different then playing online or even offline. Good way to practice all the shots but no way to judge the game based on it

Yeah well PC is Transmission's biatch now, you gotta slag other cricket games off :p

I can assure you that the AI field settings actually resemble the stuff you see in cricket books, on television, on the green its-self if you play yourself and not some kind of random "lets make sure we have got the nine other players somewhere, preferbally all bunched up so no-one gets lonely out there" that some other games have. (Oh my God, I did it again! I went against the party line! There goes my career!)

Ah just joking. There is no party line and people who have been closely involved with that other game here have been just as critical. They might have more insight to certain things that may look as though they are somehow protecting people. I don't believe that at all.

I found it very difficult to score runs (well I am a right merchant banker at the best of times, so no surprises there!) and you will need to learn not only to play the correct shot at the right time but to skillfully judge the direction of the shot to be able to score a decent innings total.

This is not some game that ypu can pick up and become "a world-class international cricketer" in 36 seconds. You will have to work and earn and learn!:)

Users who are viewing this thread