Download the Cricket Revolution Demo!

IS there any other download links available - I seem to have problems when I try to download from the current one

You could always use Xpadder mate - which is a programme that lets you map specific keyboard keys to buttons on your controller. I used it for AC09 with a PS2 controller.

Downloading CR now - sounds promising - looking forward to try it

Good point mate, I use an Xbox 360 for Windows controller and can`t imagine playing a cricket game with the keyboard..

Awesome - thanks for the mirrors guys! Downloading from CR site was exceptionally slow.

I had downloaded the file from the first page...was corrupt the first time but the second time it worked fine.

Just played cricket revolution.I have to say sounds in the game are unbelievable.Graphics are excellent gameplay fantastic.I would surely advice that all member 's should try the beta version they would enjoy it a lot.Only thing which was not good was that we can only play in net's although enjoyed this game a lot.

I'll be negative, graphics are mediocre at best, with very low quality textures, the controls are completely unintuitive and that bowling cursor is a pain.

I'll buy it, because it is really cheap and is a cricket game, but really needs a huge control rethink to get somewhere. Perhaps if the demo actually involved a match I might be able to say something positive about the AI, but as it stands, there is nothing good about the game besides really snappy loading times.

I'll be negative, graphics are mediocre at best, with very low quality textures, the controls are completely unintuitive and that bowling cursor is a pain.

I'll buy it, because it is really cheap and is a cricket game, but really needs a huge control rethink to get somewhere. Perhaps if the demo actually involved a match I might be able to say something positive about the AI, but as it stands, there is nothing good about the game besides really snappy loading times.

Feel exactly the same way.

How am I meant to get a "feel," of this game without having a match? I've no idea how the running between the wickets is, how the fielders are and most importantly, how the AI reacts to situations.

Shoddy excuse of a "demo."

Perhaps if the demo actually involved a match I might be able to say something positive about the AI, but as it stands, there is nothing good about the game besides really snappy loading times.

I totally agree with you at this point of time.Demo should at least include one 5,10 over match.That can really help the gamer 's to decide exactly how is the game.

Finally I can play Demo :banana2 but I dont think playing only in nets is called a demo.

I can't jude anything from demo.:noway Even 1 over match would have been enough to judge it.

As everyone is saying...a game between two teams (5overs/10overs/2overs) would have been good.

The graphics are fine, the game runs well on my laptop (where not many games do) at the highest settings. The player models are fine. The best part is the animations, which I feel are the best in a cricket game so far. The sounds are very good, too, I'd like to hear crowd sounds. The training mode is comprehensive, and the lag meter is a good addition.

I understand why there was only net practice in the demo, being a game focussing on online play, but I urge the developers to give us a short single player game to try.

I understand why there was only net practice in the demo, being a game focussing on online play, but I urge the developers to give us a short single player game to try.

True.I think they should also add online game mode into the beta version.Playing in net 's is quite boring.Playing online in beta test same as ashescricket2009 would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread