Dreams.......

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
I had many dreams where i am falling from the empire states building, but no drowning. (maybe cuz i don't know how to swim :p )
I think the falling dream is quite common. But, the drowning one always freaked me the fukc out. I always woke up gasping for air, and it has happened a lot of times to me. I've had plenty of other weird dreams as well.

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Most of the time I don't understand my dreams. Once I saw a cricket match happening in my dream where pakistan was playing America (!). Pakistan needed 8 of 10 balls while chasing 262 and umar akmal (!!!) played a fancy shot and poof! I wake up. It's still a mystery who won the match and i still wonder about it.......

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Most of the time I don't understand my dreams. Once I saw a cricket match happening in my dream where pakistan was playing America (!). Pakistan needed 8 of 10 balls while chasing 262 and umar akmal (!!!) played a fancy shot and poof! I wake up. It's still a mystery who won the match and i still wonder about it.......
:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1571596262][/DOUBLEPOST]
I sometimes dream I am flying (Superman? :p)​
I do too! It's more floating than flying in my case. There's not a lot of moving around, I'm just in the air.

B

Bigby Wolf

I think the falling dream is quite common. But, the drowning one always freaked me the fukc out. I always woke up gasping for air, and it has happened a lot of times to me. I've had plenty of other weird dreams as well.
Same here I dream of falling off a Hill with my head crushing a big stone only to wake up see its a very soft pillow :p.

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
:facepalm you get it now.[DOUBLEPOST=1571636456][/DOUBLEPOST]I once dreamt of eating a very big hotdog. Next morning I couldn't find my dog anywhere :D :p
Have you found your dog now??:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1571647254][/DOUBLEPOST]I recently dreamt a dog was biting my foot so i was kicking it, when i woke up my toes were sore as I'd been kicking the wall in my sleep! :p

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Have you found your dog now??:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1571647254][/DOUBLEPOST]I recently dreamt a dog was biting my foot so i was kicking it, when i woke up my toes were sore as I'd been kicking the wall in my sleep! :p
I didn't. I was searching for the dog all day untill I realised i never had a dog :D

Users who are viewing this thread