Dreams.......

D

Dutch

I dreamt I was eating my pillow: when I awoke I was actually being molested by giant cream buns.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Most of the nights, I watch horror/ghost clips before going to sleep hoping I get a scary dream.. Someone can relate with this or am I the only weirdo?

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The night before an exam, I saw my exam paper in my dream. I managed to remember a couple of questions from the dream. And the next morning, those questions were actually part of the exam in reality.:eek:

This once happened to my sister as well

Akshay.

National Board President
India
Mumbai Indians
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
The night before an exam, I saw my exam paper in my dream. I managed to remember a couple of questions from the dream. And the next morning, those questions were actually part of the exam in reality.:eek:
Maybe you read the question paper, slept in exam hall itself and woke up and saw same questions again :p

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Maybe you read the question paper, slept in exam hall itself and woke up and saw same questions again :p
Good thought! Maybe you have had experienced the same? :p

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Most of the nights, I watch horror/ghost clips before going to sleep hoping I get a scary dream.. Someone can relate with this or am I the only weirdo?
Try watching Medical Detectives :eek:
That scares the life out of me before I go to bed, I've had a few scary dreams after watching it, mainly about dark figures prowling outside my home in the early hours! :lol

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I had a funny dream last nite :p

Someone had placed tables and benches in my street, the type that are found in pub beer gardens, one neighbour was sat at one all on her own and people who were passing were just staring at her! :lol:lol:lol

Users who are viewing this thread