Strange Dreams

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stupid IT. My final exam so didn't study all that hard for it. Plus I forgot to print out a page in the practical (worth 2 marks), thought about going back, but was like 'nah, what's two marks'.

:p

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
So explain this one. I've been having dreams about driving for about a month now--almost 4-5 days a week without fail. Most times I'm driving badly--really badly. Sometimes I'm just going around corners at about 80mph, other times I'm running a red light with a cop behind me. I'm not that bad a driver. :D

Harishan

Club Cricketer
Normally when I am sick with a cold or a bad headache and try getting some sleep I usually have a dream where I am anxiously trying to find my way around some sort of maze, and whenever I'd wake up I'd feel quite dizzy.

I haven't actually had the dream in a few years now, but I always thought it was quite strange.

themuel1

International Coach
So explain this one. I've been having dreams about driving for about a month now--almost 4-5 days a week without fail. Most times I'm driving badly--really badly. Sometimes I'm just going around corners at about 80mph, other times I'm running a red light with a cop behind me. I'm not that bad a driver. :D

If your able to corner at 80 mph I suggest thats good driving, not bad.

And if I may give a Freudian explaination. The cop is a man. Your running from your homosexual feelings, Stop running Sohum. Just accept. :p

(Freudian translates as B*******)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
If your able to corner at 80 mph I suggest thats good driving, not bad.

And if I may give a Freudian explaination. The cop is a man. Your running from your homosexual feelings, Stop running Sohum. Just accept. :p

(Freudian translates as B*******)
Haha, Freud relates everything to sex, doesn't he.

Obviously Freud didn't get a chance to watch the GoDaddy commercials. :)

Highlander999

ICC President

Perhaps you've been watching too many of the Transporter films and you are repressing your urges to be a getaway driver?

All last week I was dreaming about my ex and all of a sudden she starts trying to repair what happened between us and make me and her work again. I'm pyschic :laugh (and also quite lucky :p)

Users who are viewing this thread