Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

ok ill do the aussie red after..

kshitz you got any pics of the ihsan?

Ok i need a little help with the kahuna, anyone got a pic of ricky pontings signature? Can't find one anywherrrre.

are these good enough ?

Attachments

• 9f_1_b.jpg
    9f_1_b.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 61
  • 3c_1.jpg
    3c_1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
i just finished watching the twenty20 final, nottingham was robbed lol, wanted them to win, so are those pics good enough

Heres screenz of the kahana, credit to chimp for help. ignore the green bit at the bottom which is mucked up because of uvmapping.

:)

Attachments

• screenz.jpg
    screenz.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 73
looks great drewska, after the red slazenger, it should almost be done :D although i dont know what bat it should replace, because many players use either the slazenger se, sxi, or sxe maybe a few of the aussie state players use it, i think it was you that a long time ago could make the woodworm caved in edges at the top of woodworm bats and you could nake edges thicker, if it was you, could you do the carved edges at the top of the woodworms youve done and could you get a good grain of wood on the blue aussie slazenger and red slazenger (if you make it) heres the link for where the pics are and post http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17991&page=13&pp=15

Ill do the red slazenger and thatll be it for this pack. For the woodworm edges i dunno because it means every bat will have woodworm edges. The slazengers will replace the old slazengerrs and ill probably make the kahuna replace... i dunno :p.

Thanks for the feedback.

are you making like a english and aussie bat pack then a rest of the world batpack, just a idear, but most of the bats you have done are english and australian

Also ive got grain on the blue slaz :)

Chimp132 said:
are you making like a english and aussie bat pack then a rest of the world batpack, just a idear, but most of the bats you have done are english and australian

Nah its more of a random selection. The MRF and Globe are used by west indies aswell.

ok, are you making a roster for it aswel so like the county players use the right bat and stuff

ok, if not, just realise the bat pack, then we can choose who we want to use the bat

Users who are viewing this thread