Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

Heres screenies of updated Read and Warne. Tell me if you want anything fixed so i can get ingame screenz and release :).

Attachments

• read.PNG
    read.PNG
    15.8 KB · Views: 138
  • warne.PNG
    warne.PNG
    16.1 KB · Views: 138
They are both cracking faces, but the hair on Read looks a bit wierd. I can't quite put my finger on why though. The Warne one is absolutey spot-on though.

Here is the face to own all faces.

MONTY!

PS: Remember to set him to the unique face thing with asian skin.
PPS: It looks dark in o-edit for some reason i'll have to sort that out, it looks normal in game :).

Attachments

• screenz.jpg
    screenz.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 102
  • Monty.zip
    280.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Wow! That is phenomonally good Drew! Excellent work! I'll rep you as soon as I can. :p

Drewska said:
Here is the face to own all faces.

MONTY!

PS: Remember to set him to the unique face thing with asian skin.
PPS: It looks dark in o-edit for some reason i'll have to sort that out, it looks normal in game :).

Then can you please post an ingame screen shot :cool:

I bearly can see his beared and skin difference man.. anyways looks quite good :D

I've updated the monty post with new lips and a new screenie. Here is Warne and Read update with longer hair and warnes heah shape slightly edited.

Iam Against With You All Ok.

Attachments

• warnenreadscreenz.jpg
    warnenreadscreenz.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
  • warne.zip
    743.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Chris Read.zip
    343.7 KB · Views: 20
lol, Drew I know ur a big fan of Mansoor Darling. lol

how do i set a unique face then get that face 2 monty ?

Last edited:
Bravo Drew, I didn't realise how good that Read face was until I saw it in game. Great work, have a rather offensive rep point! ;)

i have just managed to get the monty face to him, but he came out with white arms :S

Users who are viewing this thread