Drews C2005 Downloads. [THIN UMPIRE V0.11 RELEASED]

Ok, here is the fixed version of the Sri Lanka kit as the first one was the wrong color and the logos were too big.

Thanks to Wildwill again.

REMOVED DUE TO ERROR - DREWSKA

Attachments

• SL kit006.jpg
    SL kit006.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 218
  • SL kit007.jpg
    SL kit007.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
good work drewska....this kit is much better than previous one......but still the MAS and srilankan logo on the shirt are a bit higher and if u notice dilmah logo is a bit on the left......drewska can u make another update and fix these things please.......

i know its very difficult because you dont have the game but please fix these stuff.....

Cricketer2004 said:
good work drewska....this kit is much better than previous one......but still the MAS and srilankan logo on the shirt are a bit higher and if u notice dilmah logo is a bit on the left......drewska can u make another update and fix these things please.......

i know its very difficult because you dont have the game but please fix these stuff.....

Ok, done already :)! Sri lanka and MAS logo are moved down and neaerer the buttons, and ive made the the dilmah logo slightly smaller.

Drewska.

REMOVED DUE TO ERROR

Last edited:
Ok, here is the updated South Africa test kit you requsted, with new Castle and Hummel logos.

Enjoy, Drewska :hpraise

Attachments

• SA '06 Test kit.zip
    385.9 KB · Views: 33
drewska there are some problems with your srilanka kit.......first there is a missing texture error on the helmet and other is kit only viewed when srilanka bats....when they field the they wearing original kit(come with game).......please can u fix these stuff??

yes drewska your South Africa kit is excellent!!!!!!only the hummel logo is mirrored otherwise the kit is brilliant!!!!!!!

Drewska said:
Ok, here is the fixed version of the Sri Lanka kit as the first one was the wrong color and the logos were too big.

Thanks to Wildwill again.

Classy bandana. ;)

Cricketer2004 said:
drewska there are some problems with your srilanka kit.......first there is a missing texture error on the helmet and other is kit only viewed when srilanka bats....when they field the they wearing original kit(come with game).......please can u fix these stuff??

I'm not really sure... does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks for feedback people :p

Ok, here is the 2006 Bangla ODI Kit. Thanks to Willy again.

Btw, can someone help me with the Sri Lanka kit? It won't when fielding :help.

Dreeska

See page 4 for the update.

Attachments

• Bangla kit.jpg
    Bangla kit.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread