Driving

Can you druve?

• Total voters
You live in the USA and don't know who Lil Weezy is? Gah, you aint no Gangsta.

Public transport sucks: Weirdos, smells, always have to ramble up loose coins, extremely slow, have to go at their time.

Hate it.

You live in the USA and don't know who Lil Weezy is? Gah, you aint no Gangsta.

Public transport sucks: Weirdos, smells, always have to ramble up loose coins, extremely slow, have to go at their time.

Hate it.

No I do not know whom little weezy is and by the sound of his name I dont think I care to.
The bus is not that bad here, its air con, relatively clean, we do not use a coin system but I pay $5 a month and can ride all I want. However there are a bunch of weirdos on it!

I have a car but I leave it for the weekend or when I have to go shopping. The thrill of driving wore out for me around the age of 18. (you get to drive at 16 here) and now I am in my late 20s.

EDIT: and yes I am definitely no "gangsta" I prefer cricket and Chardonnay to crips and crack cocaine

Haha! Your not bad eh.

Yeah, some buses here have air con and are pretty clean...But not for long. The Air con breaks, people graffiti them up, smash the windows. Where i live, there is no bus that is in full working order with no graffiti or smashed windows...

Maybe its just because of where I live, but yeah, Buses are very shite.

Haha! Your not bad eh.

Yeah, some buses here have air con and are pretty clean...But not for long. The Air con breaks, people graffiti them up, smash the windows. Where i live, there is no bus that is in full working order with no graffiti or smashed windows...

I did once see a homeless man wanking it on the bus. That almost killed it right there for me, but some old lady pepper sprayed him in the face and the coppers came, so it ended up being quite amusing.

Haha! Your not bad eh.

Maybe it reminds your countrymen of being transported from the ship to the prison, so their natural reaction is to break out ;)

Buses are pretty good round here.

Going for my L's on Monday, should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread