Driving

Can you druve?

• Total voters
This tread is making me nostalgic for when I first got my license. Wont catch me driving nowadays. I must have spent more than 6 months of my life sitting in traffic already.

Well Lil Weeyz, how do you get around now? Public Transport<Driving.

Got me driving test tomorrow. Need to pass so I don't have to drive again for 5 years.

Lol at the fact you thought your name was Lil Weezy. You thug.

Hmarkas
County Captain

AKA: Weezy
National Team: England
Domestic Team: Hampshire

Well, as of now, you are Lil Weezy. It sounds good for you, and it plays on your name, Will.

I'll take sitting in traffic over public transport almost every single day.

At least in your own car, you can have the air-con on, and you can listen to the music of your choosing.

Versus sitting on public transport, which invariably doesn't go exactly where you want to go, so you need to go miles out of your way to get there sitting next to some old person who either smells like they are about to die, have died or at best have had a toilet accident. As for music you get the tsk tsk tsk of someone elses ipod for entertainment and maybe yesterdays copy of Metro* to read if you are lucky! Plus you probably will pay more for the privilege than it costs in fuel.

*Insert rubbish free paper from your local city.

I had the misfortune to use the train system over the weekend. I went to The Oval. So 20 mins walk to the station to wait for the once an hour train. The a 1 hour journey to the centre of London, because it stops at every bloody station. Then another 20min walk from Victoria station to The Oval. Yes I know I could take a bus, but quite frankly I'd rather not. Of course then the return times don't suit my needs so I had another 50min wait at the train station coming home. The only way it wins over taking the car is because there is very little parking near the oval, plus I could enjoy a few shandy's.

Kev, there's also the factor that public transport isn't invented for people with knees or anyone other than oompa loompas, midgets and Colin.

Kev, there's also the factor that public transport isn't invented for people with knees or anyone other than oompa loompas, midgets and Colin.
You know when you get on a bus and you subsconsciously choose a seat? Why is it that I ALWAYS end up sitting on the wheel?

I don't think the drivers like it when you do that Lee :p

Mind you, this guy doesn't seem to mind!

lee.jpg

Watch those hands!

Last edited:
I take the bus. Its a hell of a lot cheaper than driving and I can read or nap while the bus driver is fighting traffic.

EDIT:

Weezy is was a nickname I received last season due to lack of physical fitness during the cricket season . not sure why you added the "Lil"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread