Driving

Can you druve?

• Total voters
How many of you can drive?

I can't. I'm 18 in June and still can't be arsed to learn. I might take a few lessons during the holidays. Get me loads bitches wid me car.

I could be arsed learning because I couldn't be arsed walking to the bus stop, waiting, getting on a bus, getting off at a stop and walking to my destination which takes a total of 30-45 minutes when I can drive there in about 5-10.

Sold my Honda Accord as Im planning to import Hyabusa.

Got my license about a month back. I'm gonna have to buy a car once I'm back in the US. The test in Texas is ridiculously easy. Just have to drive around the block a couple of times and not run over anything.

That can't be good news lol

Though knowing some Texans they'd probably fail even that!

I turn 16 on Saturday, and should have my license then. I've had my Permit (learners license thing) for a year and a half now, and will finally be able to drive alone come Saturday. :banana2

Our test comprises of a Y turn (where you reverse and make a 90 degree kind of 'swivel' into a parking slot, I suck at it), a parallel park, and a 45 minute drive on the streets. Hopefully it should go well.

Hopefully in a couple of months I'll have passed my test. I'll have a mock test and if I do well then I get a test booked in.

I just walk now days - or take the subway.

It's quicker.

Had my first driving lesson today. 5 2-hour lessons as a birthday present.

well done will, now just keep practising and one day you can be like your ole mate hooper pimping out thoes hoes. have a few more lessons then go for your test, dont waste money on them as you learn f all after the first 3.... the rest is all about experience and experiencing the feeling of being behind the wheel of such a beautiful creation of man we now know as...a car!

anyways, enough rambling, yeah, just get those lessons over with and get to your exam!

Anyone knows which song is this?

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread