Duded64s AI

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

Duded64s Realistic Experience Patch Beta Version 0.01b (Unleashed 28th January 2006)

Hello all,

I am proud to announce the beta release of my first ever AI patch. You may or may not know me for the Cricket 2005 face making i do. Sorry to tell you all but i will continue to do faces aswell as this AI Patch. :p :clap
Anyway onto the patch.
This patch is for players who play test matches/4 day matches. Most the time
So because this is my first attempt have a go and see what differences you notice.
Please give your feedback in this thread weather you liked it or not and what improvements can be made further.

Features of my patch are:
This patch works in MEDIUM difficulty level for 4/5 day matches.

Increased swing movement on overcast conditions.You'll get more swing if you bowl with less speed.

Lofted shots can only be played if you time the ball perfectly,otherwise it will go straight to a fielder in th air .Test Cricket is all about picking and punnishing the right balls and also playing and playing mostly a sensible game.

Confidence is a hard thing to get in cricket when you havent got it you gotta be careful but when you got it you can smack the ball all over the park!

At last, I'd like to thank
Ste : For Always helping me for whatever i need. :cool: ;)
Boss: For providing a great patch making tutorial.

Attachments

• Duded64Ai.zip
    15 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator:
sorry mate.. i cant test your patch but i have added it to the downloads centre :)

its not very good at all i dont recommend using it. use cricket doctors instead

Lol, be a bit more optimistic than that Duded :D. Can you get these to work on c2004, as I wouldn't mind trying some c2005 ai patches.

i admire ur work. ur work is prob the best work on the site. (u prob kno it lol :) )

Users who are viewing this thread