EA do the Stats 'stuff' so much better

Hang on, those who are saying how silly it is to complain about stats and things like the spider etc.

We're cricket fans right? I'd say atleast 40% of my interest is in the form of stats. Its a game which you base your judgements of players/teams and umpires on statistics. Now tell me that I'm out of line for being a tad bit pissed of them not being there!

Too true...im a stats freak, dont have the Ashes 09 game yet only the demo and its disappointing to now hear of the lack of stats.

An imposrtant question for you tho....is there stats tracking of series etc? I mean can you see whos scored the most runs in the series, most wickets etc? If not then it will put an even bigger damper on whether Im getting this game or not...

An imposrtant question for you tho....is there stats tracking of series etc? I mean can you see whos scored the most runs in the series, most wickets etc? If not then it will put an even bigger damper on whether Im getting this game or not...

From what Sureshot said, there is no stats tracker although they still manager to track them for trophies. That is a downer as I love seeing my batters/bowlers with the most runs/wickets in a series.
Having started playing C07 again I will miss not have the domestic players, that was well done in C07.

From what I can see there is no stats tracker, or if there is I havent found it yet.

Not trying to spark an EA vs Codies debate here but I am dissapointed.

And yes I am a stats geek as well and proud of it.

Users who are viewing this thread