Early Sachin Videos

grkrama

National Board President
Another sachin mcgrath face off in icc 2000 KO QF

the title of the vid is nt nice, but sachin's shots are

Another one classic drives.

PokerAce

Banned
Yeah naming your youtube vids in an offensive way, is a sureshot way to get people involved, and to get the comments up. Its a trick RobeLinda uses to perfection. Everything with him or her, is always one extreme or the other.

PokerAce

Banned

Found this interesting vid ... if you ignore the rather provocative name, then its a collection of the times Sachin got Lara out.

I just realised that Tendulkar in addition to his 33000 runs, also has 200 international wickets (tests and ODIs combined) ... and this aspect of his game is almost never talked about. He has dismissed the best the game has to offfer, Steve Waugh, Gilchrist, Inzi, Lara, to name a few.

grkrama

National Board President
yup sachin used to be a handful with the ball early on, he could bowl anything, mediums, off spin, leg spin, also a good cricketing brain to set batsman up, it was a shame he didnt bowl as much as years went on mainly after the tennis elbow thing!

PokerAce

Banned
Those early videos are glorious.

Are you RobeLinda from Youtube?

If you are then first of all you have a great cricket vid library going on youtube, so congrats for tht.

Secondly can you really name you vids a bit more neutrally. In nearly every one of your vid titles, someone is either getting humiliated or just being the best thing since sliced bread.

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are you RobeLinda from Youtube?

If you are then first of all you have a great cricket vid library going on youtube, so congrats for tht.

Secondly can you really name you vids a bit more neutrally. In nearly every one of your vid titles, someone is either getting humiliated or just being the best thing since sliced bread.

My channel is always on the verge of being shut down, i no longer care about it at all, i have better things to do with my life. I rarely upload anything of value anymore, there's no point, someone will either just reupload it with advertising and make money from it, or BCCI will shut it down. As I say to people, download the videos for your own archive and rename them, surely thats what everyone does?? I'm completely over having discussions about my videos, take them or leave them. There's many better younger youtubers uploading heaps of good stuff anyway, my channel is irrelevant now.

PokerAce

Banned
My channel is always on the verge of being shut down, i no longer care about it at all, i have better things to do with my life. I rarely upload anything of value anymore, there's no point, someone will either just reupload it with advertising and make money from it, or BCCI will shut it down. As I say to people, download the videos for your own archive and rename them, surely thats what everyone does?? I'm completely over having discussions about my videos, take them or leave them. There's many better younger youtubers uploading heaps of good stuff anyway, my channel is irrelevant now.

Well, thats sad to hear that you have stopped your channel. I was not a fan of the way you provocatively named your vids (though I suppose it was a way of getting debate going and viwers got involved),

However what can't be denied is that you really did have a great cricket library going. So well done for all the effort, and its a real shame you are planning on not being as active any more.

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Instead of uploading I host vintage cricket footage nights where I show heaps of the rarest footage I can never upload, that is heaps of fun. I get people from all over the world coming over, even former test cricketers. Star Sports India are coming over to interview me soon.

PokerAce

Banned
Instead of uploading I host vintage cricket footage nights where I show heaps of the rarest footage I can never upload, that is heaps of fun. I get people from all over the world coming over, even former test cricketers. Star Sports India are coming over to interview me soon.

Wow an evening with former test cricketers, that must be something. Do share pics if you feel like it. As for the interview, hopefully will catch it in India sometime when it airs.

Users who are viewing this thread