Editing ICC 2012

Not sure if it resets, have you tried it?

----------

@Fe any chance of making the scout without it making any changes to the game, and including the age and potential values?

I've been getting some issues with the age so I can't implement that. Basically I had written a converter from the codes to DOB but it isn't working as I expected it. Too much to debug right now, but if you have a simple (or otherwise, for that matter) method of converting from the codes to DOB please let me know.

I'll try to get the potential values as well as BBL contract/salaries in soon.

Attachments

• ICC 2012 Scout.rar
    10.8 KB · Views: 67
Did you add both conditions?

Yep, Unless I've misunderstood what you requested. Here's what I've done:

If the Batting Ability < 1400 add random increment (-100, 175)
Increment Bowling ability by a random number between (-65, 70)
If the Bowling Ability < 625 add 50

Yep, Unless I've misunderstood what you requested. Here's what I've done:

If the Batting Ability < 1400 add random increment (-100, 175)
Increment Bowling ability by a random number between (-65, 70)
If the Bowling Ability < 625 add 50

Ok major bug reported in the latest version , The batting ability of all players in the database is some how under 300 which practically ruined my saved game :( no problem though , Let me clarify what to do in 5 steps
1)If batting ability >1400 add random increment (-100 ,+125)
2)If batting ability <1400 add random increment (-75 , 175 )
3) Increment Bowling ability by a random number b/w (-65 ,70)
4) If bowling ability ability >800 then add increment (-100 ,50)
5)If the Bowling Ability < 625 add 60

Last edited:
Sorry about your saved game mate. Not sure what went wrong as it seems to be working fine here. Here's the latest version.

Attachments

• ICC 2012 Scout Allrounder.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 40
Sorry about your saved game mate. Not sure what went wrong as it seems to be working fine here. Here's the latest version.

Excellent mate every thing is working so fine , just needed one more thing to balance the super talented batsmen ,
Can you add one more conditional operation? i-e If batting ability >1900 then less 150 from batting ability in order to balance the batsmen just like bowlers.

Last edited:
I've been getting some issues with the age so I can't implement that. Basically I had written a converter from the codes to DOB but it isn't working as I expected it. Too much to debug right now, but if you have a simple (or otherwise, for that matter) method of converting from the codes to DOB please let me know.

I'll try to get the potential values as well as BBL contract/salaries in soon.

The easiest and probably the most inefficient is to use an excel table to look up the DOB.

Do you know how the DOB converter was made before? And if I were to work on devising a formula, is there any way of turning the date into a number, in decimal?

With the new scout, I just get load 0 players.

Could anyone tell me what needs to be done to make this work>

The easiest and probably the most inefficient is to use an excel table to look up the DOB.

Do you know how the DOB converter was made before? And if I were to work on devising a formula, is there any way of turning the date into a number, in decimal?

Here's the convertor that I made a few years ago (maybe in 2008, I think). It was based on the excel file that someone (Anarchy???) posted. See if you can make sense of it. Thought about converting the date into a number as this seems the most logical thing, just haven't gotten around to messing about with it too much. Perhaps someone could come up with something.

Attachments

• Date to Codes Convertor.rar
    78.3 KB · Views: 77
Excellent mate every thing is working so fine , just needed one more thing to balance the super talented batsmen ,
Can you add one more conditional operation? i-e If batting ability >1900 then less 150 from batting ability in order to balance the batsmen just like bowlers.

Updated. Maybe I should stick a reminder here to use a backup of your saved game when testing, just in case something goes wrong.

Attachments

11.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Updated. Maybe I should stick a reminder here to use a backup of your saved game when testing, just in case something goes wrong.

Excellent mate ,Will test it thoroughly , BTW looks like no one here is interested in dynamic player development patch , I will create a thread on childishthings forum informing the other players.

These two conditions need revamping as its resulting in super powerful batsmen and also the tailenders are becoming so strong at batting , so can you change it to

1)If batting ability >1400 add random increment (-100 ,+100)
2)If batting ability <1400 add random increment (-75 , 125 )

Also change the 1900 limit to 1800 in order to further balancing the batting.

These two conditions need revamping as its resulting in super powerful batsmen and also the tailenders are becoming so strong at batting , so can you change it to

1)If batting ability >1400 add random increment (-100 ,+100)
2)If batting ability <1400 add random increment (-75 , 125 )

Also change the 1900 limit to 1800 in order to further balancing the batting.

Done!

Attachments

11.3 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread