Editing ICC 2012

@Fe, Do you know what the address/offset is for the players domestic team?

Using ArtMoney and ICC2012 table, increased player ability is temporary and after 1-2 series player becomes normal as he was before edition. His nationality and name remains edited but his batting & bowling ability changes to previous.

Ok major bug reported in the latest version , The batting ability of all players in the database is some how under 300 which practically ruined my saved game :( no problem though , Let me clarify what to do in 5 steps
1)If batting ability >1400 add random increment (-100 ,+125)
2)If batting ability <1400 add random increment (-75 , 175 )
3) Increment Bowling ability by a random number b/w (-65 ,70)
4) If bowling ability ability >800 then add increment (-100 ,50)
5)If the Bowling Ability < 625 add 60

Can you made changes to no.3 and no4?
3) Increment Bowling ability by a random number b/w (-25 ,30)
4) If bowling ability ability >800 then add increment (-70 ,30)

Also can you made one condition operation i-e only proceed to make changes to the player if he is less 25 years of age???

I think I am done with the suggestion , these suggestion will result in the most balance player dynamic developments.

Using ArtMoney and ICC2012 table, increased player ability is temporary and after 1-2 series player becomes normal as he was before edition. His nationality and name remains edited but his batting & bowling ability changes to previous.

Try changing the Fielding ability of the player to 5000 then change your setting & it should stick. The same thing was happening for me too but I saw a post from Fe or FreFort and it said to do that, I did and they never changed back after that

Where can I change fielding??? No option there for fielding, only batting & bowling can be changed...

attachment.php

Attachments

• ArtMoney.JPG
    ArtMoney.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Can you made changes to no.3 and no4?
3) Increment Bowling ability by a random number b/w (-25 ,30)
4) If bowling ability ability >800 then add increment (-70 ,30)

Also can you made one condition operation i-e only proceed to make changes to the player if he is less 25 years of age???

I think I am done with the suggestion , these suggestion will result in the most balance player dynamic developments.

I can't do the one with the age as I have some issues converting the dob codes. Do you still want the other two changes though?

i have a batsmen whose batting ability is 320 what value shall i change it to so he scores runs?

Users who are viewing this thread