Editing ICC 2012

@Fe, Lets make the dob coversion mess a lot easier and include just the 3rd dob code in the scout to give a general idea of the players age.

You can even include the first two dob codes and sort it out later using excel but that might be too advanced so lets just make it simple and have dob3 included in the scout.

Thanks for all your work btw

@Fe, Lets make the dob coversion mess a lot easier and include just the 3rd dob code in the scout to give a general idea of the players age.

You can even include the first two dob codes and sort it out later using excel but that might be too advanced so lets just make it simple and have dob3 included in the scout.

Thanks for all your work btw
Sorry for the delay in responding, but was kinda tied up these last few days. In any case I decided to give the conversion a last go, and I just cracked it. Actually it wasn't anything to crack, just that we needed to understand a bit on how dates are stored etc.

Anyway should have the DOB working soon.

Edit: Ok done now, both versions have been updated with the DOB and age, as well as the current date in the game. As always please test on a backup before messing up your games. Keep in mind that the age *may* be a year off due to how it is calculated (I think it should be ok, but just in case).

Attachments

• ICC 2012 Scout for Allrounder.rar
    11.9 KB · Views: 38
  • ICC 2012 Scout.rar
    11.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in responding, but was kinda tied up these last few days. In any case I decided to give the conversion a last go, and I just cracked it. Actually it wasn't anything to crack, just that we needed to understand a bit on how dates are stored etc.

Edit: Ok done now, both versions have been updated with the DOB and age, as well as the current date in the game. As always please test on a backup before messing up your games. Keep in mind that the age *may* be a year off due to how it is calculated (I think it should be ok, but just in case).

If you dont mind, how did you convert it?

If you dont mind, how did you convert it?

The date is stored as a double, so it uses 8 bytes of memory instead of 4 (which we were using). So it's the 4 that we knew as well as the 4 before those. Have a look at this.

Hey thanks Mate , Can you know code it so that it only make changes to the player with age under 26.

Sure, I'll try to have a look into it later tonight or probably tomorrow.

Big bug reported in the last version , after using it for couple of years now all the players batting skills are whopping 40000+ and batting average over 300 in every format , can you remember what changes you did in the last 2 version ? I think it something to do with bat potential I guess.

Big bug reported in the last version , after using it for couple of years now all the players batting skills are whopping 40000+ and batting average over 300 in every format , can you remember what changes you did in the last 2 version ? I think it something to do with bat potential I guess.

Allrounder did you by any chance change the potential of any of your players to 40000+?

Allrounder did you by any chance change the potential of any of your players to 40000+?

Yes , I set few of them to 50000 bat potential so that the batting ability dont get reset. Also the scout for allrounder set all players ability to 50000 so that the changes it makes wont dissapear after couple of months , I am saying the players that changed by scout doesnt get whopping 40000+ bat skills but it is the regen which appear after a season and all of them having 40000+ bat skills even the bowlers too.

Not sure what to make of that right now. When you first mentioned it, I thought that the abilities went up because of the 50000 limit we set. But you're saying that this doesn't affect current players, but only regens?

Not sure what to make of that right now. When you first mentioned it, I thought that the abilities went up because of the 50000 limit we set. But you're saying that this doesn't affect current players, but only regens?

What changes you made before the 625 bowling and 1850 batting limit? Did you make the 50000 bat potential on that update or in just this update with age and stuff etc?

What changes you made before the 625 bowling and 1850 batting limit? Did you make the 50000 bat potential on that update or in just this update with age and stuff etc?

Can't remember what was done before the 625/1850. As for the 50000, that was done before the age etc. The only difference between the last two versions in the thread is the DOB/Age.

Yes , I set few of them to 50000 bat potential so that the batting ability dont get reset. Also the scout for allrounder set all players ability to 50000 so that the changes it makes wont dissapear after couple of months , I am saying the players that changed by scout doesnt get whopping 40000+ bat skills but it is the regen which appear after a season and all of them having 40000+ bat skills even the bowlers too.

From what I have observed the game recycles players. That means that once a player gets to age 25+ the game will duplicate the skill set of that player and give him a new name to form a regen

Users who are viewing this thread