Editing Requests NOW OPEN

any mods here merge this with art money thread thanks
if possible post all files at one location.

I think they should too.
Have a look around peeps. There are lots of threads on players and there are tutorials that show you how to make your own team. Thats how I did it. BTW my com crashed so my save files don't work

hi guys i have just figured out how to sign more overseas players for a county team at the end of the season.Choose the overseas player who you want to sign and make him an offer.DO NOT PRESS CONTINUE.Now press alt+tab and go to the hex editor and do the usual steps and convert the overseas player to a kolpak player.You can even sign three overseas players at once in this method.What happens is when you click continue the player accepts the offer and becomes a kolpak player in your squad. It did not work for two players for me : Jon Kent and Manjural Islam.You can sign 3 overseas players in one round.So that makes it 30 overseas players at the end of every season !!!I have done this with ICC 2005 Ashes.Considering that ICC 2006 and 2005 work in the same way,it shud work well with all versions.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
canu plz post a file of any county with all the good players for example lara yousuf ponting pietersen attapatu jaysuriya tharanja misbah malik younis hayden hussey vaughn jaywerdene silva kallis afridi pollock vettori flintoff and few others good bowlers thanks ages 10 or less if possible
for icc 06 regular eddition thanks
reps time

How do you make the international players kolpak ???

Last edited:
in the memory editor step simply click the first number below column nine...then go to the box below and erase the numbers that are already there and type 178 n click the small arrow next to the bar...it makes the international players into zimbabwe kolpak players.

Last edited:
in the memory editor step simply click the first number below column nine...then go to the box below and erase the numbers that are already there and type 178 n click the small arrow next to the bar...it makes the international players into zimbabwe kolpak players.

Thanks for all your help.

what do you mean ? while editing you shoul open a lot of files for different reasons...explain in detail and i wil help you

I'd like to see a fixture editing, for icc 2006 or icc3.

Users who are viewing this thread