Editing Requests NOW OPEN

It is not possible to get Aus Domestic because the game aint designed that way. You would have to redesign the whole game which the designers would struggle doing

it is kindda possible i have aus domestic for icc 2002 a save file if u want i can post here.
hope people have icc 2002 its actully mix of domestic seasonn ig each team have two domestic teams for example like from india its mumbai and one more pakistan its lahore and rawalpindi adaliade melbourne !! 11 etc
not made by me so no credits to me

Attachments

• dataP.zip
    29 KB · Views: 17
i am sorry for repeating this one more time but if you guys need any assistance on how to edit players using Artmoney please refer my tutorial which was just moved to this Download Forum and which is titled "Player editing tutorial"

files

heys guys, was just wondering if anyone could please message me their edited files or put it on here (county or national) where you've made all the top players non-overseas and put them into the team of your choice and maybe also reduced their age

i mean for icc 06 by the way guys :)

Last edited:
how do i have unlimited money & coaching?..if u make them kolpak players they wont be able 2 play 4 their own country??

unlimited money downlaod artmoney google it then search yur budget then if u get it change it add 3 more 0s hats it. byt
make sure when changing budget look for team tht dont have similar budget then other team.
and dont know how to change coaching.

Users who are viewing this thread