Editing Tier 1 Players

Hi all

Really appreciate all the awesome content everyone contributes - not sure I’d be able to play the game without it.

I was wondering if anyone could help - I know some of the real players that can be downloaded allow you to edit the equipment etc even though they are licensed players. Being able to change shoes and gloves but keeping the official play face makes a huge difference. Would anyone be able to explain how to do this? I know @Llewelynf has several recreations where this is possible

Thanks

Might be a bug, but take advantage of this while you can. I recall this happened to me once with Faf Du Plessis back in Cricket 19/22.
I'm going to share these, so even if they block the current ones, I'll still have my shared ones. I recently downloaded an old Babar that I shared that still has my Gray-Nicolls Tempesta 1.3 bat. So glad I had an old Babar shared, as they locked the current one's bat to an old Hypernova.

I'm going to share these, so even if they block the current ones, I'll still have my shared ones. I recently downloaded an old Babar that I shared that still has my Gray-Nicolls Tempesta 1.3 bat. So glad I had an old Babar shared, as they locked the current one's bat to an old Hypernova.
Any other tier 1 players available to edit or use for career player likeness after latest patches ?

So… I don't know how it happened, but I just checked my Indian team, and I have Mohammed Shami and Prasidh Krishna fully editable :goggle:. Now, if only every other licensed player was like that (minus their names and DOB, obviously), it would have been the life. BA's stubbornness about locking everything only makes the game worse.

View attachment 293493View attachment 293494
I have almost everyone unlocked of Indian team and few of Australia and England as well ,I'll try to share username :- parthcroz1501 ,from there you can download them , but I need a help if anyone has ben duckett ,Cummins , starc editable please share it i need them very badly

I have almost everyone unlocked of Indian team and few of Australia and England as well ,I'll try to share username :- parthcroz1501 ,from there you can download them , but I need a help if anyone has ben duckett ,Cummins , starc editable please share it i need them very badly
Dude how did you make these editable? I got Smith and Carey from you - seeing Carey using @SalmanWahidi 's Ridgeback is awesome! I'll be going through to see who else I can pick up, but how did you do it?

Please upload all of them if you can!

@parthcroz1501 hey man, you've done amazing work sharing all these unlocked players. I have downloaded Babar and Rizwan. Can you do me a favor and show the process (video, maybe) of unlocking these players? I'd love to have Shaheen, Sarfaraz, Shan Masood, etc. fully unlocked.

@parthcroz1501 hey man, you've done amazing work sharing all these unlocked players. I have downloaded Babar and Rizwan. Can you do me a favor and show the process (video, maybe) of unlocking these players? I'd love to have Shaheen, Sarfaraz, Shan Masood, etc. fully unlocked.
Actually I didn't unlocked them , they were unlocked by someone else when they were licensed and were added in the game ,I just downloaded them a long time ago that's why I have them .

I didn't had shaheen , but I just downloaded from community just a sec ago so my suggestion is your can get players if you search deeply in the community just download 15 to 20 players if you got lucky you can get one unlocked just like I got , I'm sharing shaheen you can download salman sir

Tell me more about etc , because I have found them all three hahaha
Edited:- found all of the licensed players of pak team all of them are editable and uploaded as well you can download
Username :- parthcroz1501

Last edited:
So basically , i didn't do it , it's someone else's work credit to those . But I do is i go through community a lot I love bats logo form you , even BA licensed bats are not even close to those from you Thanks for that sir .
To find any other licensed players you just have to go community search players write their name and sort it by date then download the odds one out from the rest of the playfaces , you can identify odd as head arms legs would be bigger/smaller than the normal ones ,sleeve length can be different, hair colour can be different so you just have to apply hit and trial method just download 10 12 players go back and find if you get any unlocked one or not in player manager .
Sorry for the longer explaination.

Tell me more about etc , because I have found them all three hahaha
Edited:- found all of the licensed players of pak team all of them are editable and uploaded as well you can download
Username :- parthcroz1501
Thank you so much, man. You're a legend! It was my dream to be able to edit all these licensed players. Please upload more Pakistani players if you find them such as Noman Ali, Sajid Khan, Khurram Shehzad, Mir Hamza, etc.

So basically , i didn't do it , it's someone else's work credit to those . But I do is i go through community a lot I love bats logo form you , even BA licensed bats are not even close to those from you Thanks for that sir .
To find any other licensed players you just have to go community search players write their name and sort it by date then download the odds one out from the rest of the playfaces , you can identify odd as head arms legs would be bigger/smaller than the normal ones ,sleeve length can be different, hair colour can be different so you just have to apply hit and trial method just download 10 12 players go back and find if you get any unlocked one or not in player manager .
Sorry for the longer explaination.
You are an absolute legend!!! I’m gonna be spending so much time downloading from you over the next week

Users who are viewing this thread