Education Thread

Who are better? Male or female teachers?

• Total voters
Got the final offer I was looking for from Oxford Brookes a month after the other 4 offers. BBC for Law.

Only had 3 offers, but my application didn't go off until the deadline as my head of Sixth Form is inept. AAA from Bristol, ABB from UEA and ABB from Reading. Waiting on my banker (De Montfort - BBC is the probable offer) and Sussex (AAB) then I'll be sorted. All for Politics & International Relations, btw.

Hmm, I probably overacted there, their gonna be average let's say,highest level is 7a this term. Yeah we're doing WWI, but I've really enjoyed it.

What course will you do in History?. We're doing OCR Modern History, which looks great, as it covers the period(s) I'm interested in.

I'm feeling that in History and Geography. Have you been doing trenches in History? I swear most of it is going in one ear and going out the other, if that.

Trenches stuff is absolute crap (got an E in it :S) but when you start the actual GCSE stuff, it's really fun and enjoyable (On course for an A/A*).

Got two exams tomorrow. P1a and B1a Science. Gunna do absolute rubbish, I've been doing badly on the practice papers.

Also got my mocks in a couple of weeks...:S

I've lost my entire CW coursework. No hard copy, no computer file. Nada.

Was only 2,000 words but it's a micktake if I have to do it again especially when my teacher said he was so impressed with it.

I've lost my entire CW coursework. No hard copy, no computer file. Nada.

Was only 2,000 words but it's a micktake if I have to do it again especially when my teacher said he was so impressed with it.
I'm sure you've done this before :D

Lol, I'm sure I haven't. Deadline's before Easter.

EDIT: I meant History coursework.

Users who are viewing this thread