Eng County Patch Realeased (Check Download Centre)

Do you Guys want a County Patch ??

• YEAH !!!!

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • NO !!!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
TJ18588 said:
Actually there is a problem with this. The player names stay the same as they were in the County Patch, even after uninstalling it. How can I remedy this?

Everything else works great though.

I'll check the uninstaller.
What you can do is make sure the correct game profile is in the SaveGame/BLIC2005 folder.

Edit

Works fine for me. Did you download it before I uploaded the fixed version? If so follow the instructions on the previous page.

If some of you ran into roster problems, could be a security threat hidden in the patch. I never had problems with Hariz's d/l but this time Hariz had some insurance to spy on our computers.

Oh please, give it up Wicket Keeper. Hariz wouldn't dare do such a thing now stop going round spreading these false rumours. This is a brilliant patch with NO spyware and NO viruses.

This is almost an instance of flaming which on this forum is not allowed, nobody else has had these problems, your case is individual and totally unrelated. So stop flaming Hariz, one more post about this and a ban could be heading your way Keeper.

Wicket Keeper said:
win32.PSW.Bancos.AN is hidden in the patch, there should be revision and re-release

negative24.jpg

hondeyho said:
Oh please, give it up Wicket Keeper. Hariz wouldn't dare do such a thing now stop going round spreading these false rumours. This is a brilliant patch with NO spyware and NO viruses.

This is almost an instance of flaming which on this forum is not allowed, nobody else has had these problems, your case is individual and totally unrelated. So stop flaming Hariz, one more post about this and a ban could be heading your way Keeper.

I'm not flaming Hariz, I'm not Bill Gates to find flaws in every patch. This English County Patch was released and tested under the SFX program w/o any knowledge that it has links to a security flaw. English county patch should of been released under a .rar file.

Last edited:
can i get a hold of someones replace.bag file...i was screwing around with it and messed up the umpire tops...anyone at all?!?!?!?! please im desperate! i can get it from you over email!

Sami replace the umpire tops in your replace.bag with these files. They are the default ones.

Attachments

• Umpire Tops.zip
    311.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread