Eng County Patch Realeased (Check Download Centre)

Do you Guys want a County Patch ??

• YEAH !!!!

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • NO !!!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
hasun300 said:
are you done with this patch ????????

Hasun you have been told numerous times to be patient. Why the hell are you so after it. Just to make it a bit official I will most probably release it on Sunday.

I pray for two things on Sunday, my computer gets fixed so I can play Brian Lara and that Hariz releases the English County Patch. Thank you very much for taking your time Hariz and Kevmead and can't wait for the official release!

I am extremely sorry for the long delay in the release of this patch. Actually some changes were made at the very end and I have some problems with the starting line ups. Will release it as soon as I get everything sorted.

as always Hariz great work! i rate you and Kevmead as two of the best out there :hpraise

very much looking forward to the county patch

:cheers

A

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, we can now get some County Stories going on BLIC! Reps for you Hariz!

There was a minor error with the installers. I was trying to be too clever to get it to work for BLIC and RPIC and hadn't been clever enough!
Anyhow the problem would be that the rosters are incorrect. You can solve this in one of two ways:
1. Go to your SaveGame folder and delete the folder called RPIC (or BLIC if you have RPIC)
2. Download again with the corrected and cleverer version

will this patch completly overwrite all of my rosters and kits etc with no way of getting them back?

barmyarmy said:
No. Hence the uninstaller.
Actually there is a problem with this. The player names stay the same as they were in the County Patch, even after uninstalling it. How can I remedy this?

Everything else works great though.

Users who are viewing this thread