Eng County Patch Realeased (Check Download Centre)

Do you Guys want a County Patch ??

• YEAH !!!!

Votes: 64 95.5%
  • NO !!!

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
Nice stuff Kev, I am almost finished with the odi kits and just have to sort out the last bits.

Here's what I've done with the denmark kit so far, would be nice to put a sponsor on it but from what I can find, they dont have one :D

Attachments

• denmark.jpg
    denmark.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 153
Here's some pics from the ICC Trophy kits for Denmark, Scotland and Ireland

Hope they help!

Attachments

• potd.jpg
    potd.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 145
  • _41256099_joycecentury203.jpg
    _41256099_joycecentury203.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 141
Thx DJ Ager, I have done the Denmark and Ireland ones, but the Scotland kit seems to have changed and there is a new one for 2006.

Denmark and Ireland

denmark.jpg
ireland.jpg

Scotland

That cross thing in the chest needs some work as it gets all folded if made longer or moved towards the arm. This is the new Scottish Kit.

scot.jpg

Just a suggestion, but looking at a couple of the County screenshots (particularly talking about that one with the chap with the mullet with the pink square logo on his chest) but it seems as though you are placing the logos over the top of the shirt "creases". It would look better in my opinion to put them "under" the creases so they have shadows on them, etc.

Also, you could try using the "liquify" tool in Photoshop to make the writing and logos look as though they conform to the creases on the shirts, rather than sitting on top of them. I believe you can save your liquifying mesh so you only have to do it once and then you can load it onto the logos/text layer when you make a new kit.

I hope that makes sense.

lazy_chesnut said:
Just a suggestion, but looking at a couple of the County screenshots (particularly talking about that one with the chap with the mullet with the pink square logo on his chest) but it seems as though you are placing the logos over the top of the shirt "creases". It would look better in my opinion to put them "under" the creases so they have shadows on them, etc.

Also, you could try using the "liquify" tool in Photoshop to make the writing and logos look as though they conform to the creases on the shirts, rather than sitting on top of them. I believe you can save your liquifying mesh so you only have to do it once and then you can load it onto the logos/text layer when you make a new kit.

I hope that makes sense.

Thx for the suggestions. I'll certainly keep that in mind for future kits and will apply this also on to these county kits. :onpc

Please bear with us, this is a big patch, there's a lot to do.

Don't worry he'll be banned for doing all this. I really can't wait, when the England County patch is done the first thing I'll do with it is make a story! Which team will replace England do you know yet?

Not all the members here are interested in county teams and they might want to see other kind of stuff being made so it would be pointless making a patch that only a handful want because it demands a lot of work !!! But nice to see its going well !!!

As Stewie may say "What the deuce?!?!"
I think the poll speaks for itself.

I really can't wait, when the England County patch is done the first thing I'll do with it is make a story!

Looking forward to it! :cool:

aitzaz you've taken up even more space by quoting all of that! Some people never learn do they?
We haven't heard from Kevmead or Hariz for a bit. Oh well 'tis the festive season!

Users who are viewing this thread