England in Australia

Giles hit by a boundary.

The King of Spain is being given now nothing more then pain. :laugh

Last edited:
Lol Poor English they do us a favour by declearing when we look shot to pieces and we repay them by stealing a win (hope I didn't jinx it) :D

this is looking like a ODI match, England bowlers are geting manhandled by the ausie batsman. and a good decision by the australians to put martyn down in the order.

I actually had a funny feeling when I read that England declared, that it could end like this. And now it's happening. Australia need just 66 runs by now.

Well I felt declearing was a good move by them as getting anymore would have left them less than 3 days to bowl the Aussies out twice which would have been a tough ask on this pitch.

Dare said:
this is looking like a ODI match, England bowlers are geting manhandled by the ausie batsman. and a good decision by the australians to put martyn down in the order.

Sadly for the English they don't have their ODI bowlers not that it would have matter though.
I see why you English say Hoggard isn't any good for ODIs.

English fans should thank Fletcher for handing over the Ashes that easily by not including Read and Panesar.

ZexyZahid said:
English fans should thank Fletcher for handing over the Ashes that easily by not including Read and Panesar.

More so Panesar as Jones hasn't done much wrong, hasn't done much either. Panesar would have been a handful on this pitch and could have at least got a draw out of this.

Ponting out, things have got interesting now.

Giles gets a wicket. :eek: And a big one, since he got Ponting out. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Users who are viewing this thread