England in Australia

With the right captain he'll definitely be in the top 3 spinners in the world. MacGill probably would take Warne spot.

Lol that should have been a run out, what was Mahmood doing! And then he just let the ball slip :)

swings and roundabouts. We need to get Australia out cheaply now. Warne will be wanting 100. more shocking umpiring.they've been diabolical this series

He totally missed that, the fact he took so long to make the call suggested he was in doubt. Oh well there has been dodgy calls all over the place. Warne's one was a tough one to pick cause I too thought he missed it but hotspot shows otherwise.

Monty has bowled a few balls. But a lot of trash really. He has been smashed everywhere. The fields don't help him, but it wouldn;t of mattered. With as much spin, bounce and assistance in the pitch for him he should be doing a lot better. The pace bowlers passed the bat a lot more then he did.

Unfortonatly for Billy he gave a shocker. Totally ruined a good performance. Dar can be excused for the Warne one. It hardly tickled his glove so not surprising he wasn't given. Was one of the few good balls Panesar bowled so bad luck to him.

However that is one of the best sessions cricket I have seen. Sixes, Fours, Wickets, bowlers getting smashed, Shane Warne. Was great to watch.

Go Warney, get your century!!! Nothing would be more perfect.

How dare you criticise the great Monty! I doubt Warne will get to 100 now he has o bat with Lee,Clark and McGrath although as tail end batsmen go there good batsmen. about a million times better than Englands

puddleduck said:
Why you meeting him somewhere? Shouldn't worry mate, he won't be long if last night is anything to go by!

Classic shot when they flashed the dressing room after his two, shall we say uninhibited slogs, in the last over of the day - Ponting sitting there shaking his head in a cross between disbelief, horror and embarrasment.

You could almost see him thinking, if you lob a catch up now, you're never playing for me again!
The field was up, no point just nudging one to silly mid-off or silly mid-on and getting out. Besides, monty is only a finger spinner and was turning it much.

Ponting is like best mates with Symonds so I'd doubt that last comment.

If Warne is to get the 100 he needs Lee for the majority of his runs as Clark is hit and miss and McGrath ummmm. Lee obviously can bat as he showed during the last Ashes series so he should provide good support.

Now Symonds hit that 150 will he be replaced by Watson. From what i heard Watson was meant to be the next big thing but he's been a bit of an anticlimax

I can't see them dropping Symonds he played a good knock today. If he fails in his next series Watson will more than likely get in. Of course without Warne and McGrath we may well need the 5th bowler.

Leicester Fox said:
Now Symonds hit that 150 will he be replaced by Watson. From what i heard Watson was meant to be the next big thing but he's been a bit of an anticlimax
he is a star, just struggled with injury throughtout his career.

i paused the cricket for 5minutes and forgot to fast forward. When you said thre goes lee Flintoff was warming up on my t.v. i thought there must be a really long time delay or something :D

Hasn't been great bowling by the English since Clark came on. Not enough good balls and too many balls on his pads.

England desperately need a wicket now. Suppose Warne batting now can't be doing his body any good for the next innings though

Users who are viewing this thread