England in Australia

Why are the Barmy Army calling out No Ball whenever BiNG bowls it? Perhaps they aren't aware of the state of the series, drunken morons.

Well Roy is in there for his part time bowling so of course he'll get some bowling under his belt. Hes bowling at McGrath's pace just no movement to cause problems.

Probably because once lee was accused as chucking?
or coz he steps over the line quite alot so there praying for easy runs from a no ball

That was a very good slower ball by Clark to get Collingwood, this guy just keeps getting wicket after wicket.

Wow that was so close, if that ball went under his legs could have hit the stumps or a stumping.

I agree 75mill for 3000 extra seats? Thats a waste, at least add another 10,000 if you are spending that much.

Freddie gone and 5-0 all but obvious. This has to be the worst Ashes (for an England fan) ever.

Even the old and aging side under Nass managed to win one test last time around.

Well this is what Ponting needed after being the first captain to lose the Ashes in 19 years.
That was very quick work from Gilly, don't know what Flintoff was doing there as his foot didn't even get over the line in the end.

Gotta love Pietersen. His so arrogant & talented that he shows the Australians absolutely no respect. He completely ignores the fact that England are 4-0 down and bats if his completely above everyone else.
It's good to see Monty batting.

Pieterson is selfish, he doesn't care about the team anymore, in perth he took a single of the first ball to give monty the strike as if to say, well i got my 50 if you can survive these next 5 balls i can get another single next over.
Did it again today
anyway great proformance by Warne and Clark in the battign and great bowling by the aussies too

gotta love it Warne and Clark score about 107 between the 2 of them.
And on the same day exact same pitch England are 5 down for 114
:happy :happy :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread