Zimbabwe in Bangladesh

Mav

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Both will have to compete, although I believe Bangladesh is a better side.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
A three-day game and a four-day game have been added to the tour, although Zimbabwe will be represented officially by Zimbabwe A instead, although, as with Zimbabwe A's games against Kenya last year, it will be the full Zimbabwe side.

New Schedule

26th November: BCB President's XI v Zimbabwe at Savar
28th November: Twenty20 International at Khulna
30th November: 1st ODI at Khulna
3rd December: 2nd ODI at Bogra
5th December: 3rd ODI at Bogra
8th December: 4th ODI at Fatullah
9th December: 5th ODI at Fatullah
11th December: 3 day game v Bangladesh A
15th December: 4 day game v Bangladesh A

LA ICE-E

Club Cricketer
excited about the 20/20 its going to be great but cant see it unfortunetly...it would be great if some one had the game or highlights on youtube or something...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Nkala looked good coming back after a long layoff. Seems to have given up bowling and become a batsman. Matsikenyeri did well opening. Nice to see Williams back, thought he refused to play for Zimbabwe. Mosharraff Hossain bowled well, what is he? A seamer or tweaker? Nazmul and Baishya did OK, Mehrab Hossain dissapointed with the bat.

In other news, Ashraful hammered a double-ton in domestic cricket -263 to be precise- and is back in the squad.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Twenty20 International Result

Bangladesh innings: 166 all out (Mashrafe Mortaza 36, Utseya 3/25)
Zimbabwe innings: 123/9 (Masakadza 35, Williams 38, Abdur Razzak 3/15)

Bangladesh win by 43 runs

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Mashrafe Mortaza and Mohammad Rafique should open in T20s. They are the two cleanest hitters in the side at times. The format is designed around players like them, look at Ian Harvey.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yup. But nice overall performance. As I stated, Zimbabwe have no answer to the Bangla spinners. I don't think England would either TBH :p

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well Zimbabwe are stuffed looks like a series whitewash to Bangladesh who look leaps and bounds above Zimbabwe both in batting and bowling.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Bangla crush Zimbabwe by wickets in the first ODI. The spinners tangling their web again, none giving more than 30 away, with Razzak picking up 4.
Then Nafees clubbed another century and Ahmed 66 as they got there with more than 5 overs to spare.

cricketmad09

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
Yup. But nice overall performance. As I stated, Zimbabwe have no answer to the Bangla spinners. I don't think England would either TBH :p
To be honest, if they play in the 20/20 world cup, they would do really well, because they have alot of tight spinners who are really effective in that sort of game. Stuffed for batting though.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Batting is good too. Bashar, Ashraful, Nafees, Rafique, Masud and Mortaza can surely last 20 overs :p

Users who are viewing this thread