Story England in India, 3 test series!

Will p

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am going to take England on my first reported tour to India for a three test match series,please post comments on how to improve(be nice ;) ) i will use ;

Sams .exe patch(not in the first test)
Hard mode(im not that hadcore!)
Kookabura ball
Lg stumps
Hero honda pitchad
Sky Sports tv overlay
Updated faces for both side(a few anyway!)
2gb Bat pack
Sams cursor patch(not in the fist test)
Updated kits and logos for both sides
Updated roster, modified a bit!!

I have already played the first match so will post right away enjoy :D

Squads announced!!

The suads have been announced;

ENGLAND INDIA

M.Vaughn .c. S.Ganguly .c.
J.Anderson R.Dravid
G.Batty V.Sehwag
P.Collingwood S.Tendulkar
A.Flintoff A.Kumble
A.Giles H.Singh
S.Harmison V.LAxman
R.Key Z.Kahn
M.Hoggard A.Nehra
C.Read .wkt. P.Patel
G.Jones .wkt. A.Agarkar
M.Trescothick Y.Singh
G.Thorpe M.Kaif
I.Blackwell A.Chopra
A.Strauss L.Balaji
I.Bell M.Karthik
S.Jones I.Pathan

sorry

Sorry bout the last post, try and decipher it if you can!!ONly the teams on the day really matter anyway!! :D

k its back on if someone can tell me, if i use fraps are they .jpg how do i get then into my posts??!!

The first test starts

David Gower : Well you join us here today live from India where the first test is going to get underway later today between ENGLAND AND INDIA

Ian Botham : It looks to be a great today, great weather, and two great temas. At home India have a major advantage, one of the best teams in the world when they are, but england have the summer of their lives and look every bit capable to pull of a victory.

DG : I agree I think this is shaping up to be one of the series of the year here, early today micheal holding had a talk with Micheal Vaughn

MH : So Micheal first time in India as captain how do you feel?
MV : Well i know its gonna be tough out here, but me and the lads we're lookin forward to it, they have the home advantage but we have to get over that and just play like we have recently
MH : And the team for today?
MV : Wait and see!.....
MH : ok, thanks alot
MV : cheers

DG : And David LLoyd joins Sourav Gangully right now

DL : Well your home record is impeccable sourav but you have to feel nervous about such a rampant england side
SG : yeh for sure we know how good they are but we just have to try and play are natural game
DL : spinners pitch, u think you have the upperhand?
SG : Well i ahv faith in Anil and Harbijan but no doubt of the quality of Ashley giles so i think it will be tight
DL: thanks sourav
SG : no worries

DG : Well the captains are getting ready for the toss, but for now ian botham is down on the pitch

IB : well looks like a run of the miil pitch here, nothing special, and the toss wont be crucial, but i think who ever wins should probably stick the other team in.

DG : well, the toss has been taken and won by Sourav and he has decided to have a bowl.What do you think about that Nasser?

NH : well i think there wasnt a massivly obvious choice, and i think sourv just has faith in his bowlers and wants to get england out early

DG : thats how it standds and the teams have just been announced officially

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 84
It begins

DG : only one spinner from each side, the right choice?

IB : i definately think so, the pitch didnt look like it would support spinners more than seamers or visa-versa so i think thats the right choice.

DG : we now join mikey holding and nasser hussain for the start of the match

NH : thanks Dave

Attachments

• it starts-1st match.jpg
    it starts-1st match.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 78
NH : well strauss and trescothick going well here, slightly slow run rate, but they have seen the main shine off the new ball

MH : Yes that is important and they can both start to reax a little bit and just play their shots

Attachments

• it starts-1st match.jpg
    it starts-1st match.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 74
MH : we seem to have got the wrong shot there, a technical fault will update now

Attachments

• 1st match shot.jpg
    1st match shot.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 80
Breakthrough

NH : Well the first breakthrough for INdia has come due to consistent bowling from Pathan, Trescothick is lbw jus when he was getting into the grove, his concentration llasped

MH : yes well i said that they could start to try and relax start playin naturally, but he relaxed to much and has payed dearly

NH : a big wiket for the indians, they'll be happy

Attachments

• tresc is out.jpg
    tresc is out.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 74
  • tresc score.jpg
    tresc score.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 76

Users who are viewing this thread