Story England in India and Sri Lanka

Alot of pressure will now be on Pieterson and Strauss.

Unfortunately my game has crashed :( so we'll have to go back to the last save which is: England 12/0 off 1 over. No excuses, just my bad luck and tinpot computer.

Strauss out England 31/1

England made a very quick start but have payed for it with the early wicket of Andrew Strauss, he tried to play a back foot cover drive but ended up edging it to the slips. Michael Vaughan, will now join up with Marcus Trescothick.

Attachments

• Straussstats(1st Innings India A).JPG
    Straussstats(1st Innings India A).JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 33
  • StraussoutBATSMAN(1st Innings India A).JPG
    StraussoutBATSMAN(1st Innings India A).JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Indiaa.JPG
    Indiaa.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 30
Jamee, check out the Correct India kit and also the 2GB Bat Pack, both in the downloads centre. You might also want to get the stadium Ad Boards pack.
Looking forward to reading more.

2 Gigs! Well good luck, dial-up we're in for a bloody long ride.

Is there a channel 4 TV overlay?

Trescothick bowled: England 47/2

Marcus Trescothick has been dismissed! He played a straight drive at the yorker and was bowled by SS Paul! Kevin Pietersen will now come in with Michael Vaughan allready at the crease.

Attachments

• Trescobowled.JPG
    Trescobowled.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 27
  • tressastats.JPG
    tressastats.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 26
I'm not really very good at Cricket2004(not very good at all) so I'm just using Sam's Exe. on Medium Level.

Vaughan 50!

Michael Vaughan has brought up his 50 with a great cover drive off Sarandeep Singh, he's being playing defensively to Paul, maybe just one boundary an over, and then smacking the spinner.

06vaug.jpg

The England captain has been progressing nicely along with Kevin Pietersen who is on 17.

Attachments

• Vaughan 50.JPG
    Vaughan 50.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread