National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Plumb LBW! DRS or not, thats a howler.

lewissaffin

Club Cricketer
Battle of the freaks as Trott (whose head looks like it has gotten intimate with a baseball bat) faces up to Sreesanth (whose hair would suggest he once stuck his cock in a plug socket).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Sreesanth has bowled beautifully. Its the same way we wanted Zak to bowl He has bowled his heart out :p

Zak Sree,Ishant,Praven looks a nice attack for next test, with Mukund out and Gambhir in only if Sehwag does not return

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So, new ball still dangerous. This match is gone for us, I think. England have the bowlers at both ends and a back up as well and I don't think we will get anything less than 350 to chase here. Definitely not looking good, in fact looking pretty bad.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well this at least proves the "these things even out" adage. Think the Hawkeye score is now 3-2 England.

----------

So, new ball still dangerous. This match is gone for us, I think. England have the bowlers at both ends and a back up as well and I don't think we will get anything less than 350 to chase here. Definitely not looking good, in fact looking pretty bad.

It's only 272 atm and wickets have fallen quickly in this match especially with the new ball.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What a wicket. Praveen is seriously dangerous

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Excellent stuff from Praveen.

The new ball will be tricky for India. Surviving the first 20 odd overs will be key...pitch really evens out after that. The difference is that England don't leak easy boundaries like the Indian bowlers.

Users who are viewing this thread