England In India - October 2011/12

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
With the new ball due in a few overs, hope India can do something really well with the new ball. I would say we still have a chance if we can restrict their lead to below 300. The wicket is still flat and if the new ball is negotiated, there is lot of runs to be had here.

I felt 250 would be enough but suddenly I reckon we might need 350/400.
Also well done Eoin Morgan - coming in under pressure and he's scored 68 so far.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
You see it as bad sportsmanship. I dont see it that way. Here Bell was clearly wrong. Morgan gestured to Bell asking him to stay within his crease (Morgan then turned around to see if the umpire called over, which Rauf didn't). Bell didn't care and kept on coming to the opposite end. After all that happened, Bell even bluffed about Rauf calling it over (one of the commentators also said this). Bell knew he made a mistake and he tried to save himself by lying.
Bell made a mistake. It was a silly mistake, but a cheap appeal. He thought the session was over. He's human, everyone makes mistakes. Stop making it sound like it was an evil ploy and manipulation of rules by Ian Bell and that letting him return was a massive injustice to the game of cricket.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I like Sky's streaming (on Willow) more than the Star cricket version. Warne and Hussain are having some good banter among themselves. Gavaskar, Shastri were a little boring for me and Harsha is always pathetic (in recent times).

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Raina and Yuvraj more economical than Bhajji. And scored more runs, taken more wickets, and fielded better.

Should have gone with a 4 man pace attack, just let Raina and Yuvi do the spin bowling.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I don't see Bhajji getting dropped for Edgbaston and Oval. Lucky dude!

Hope the new ball does some magic for us.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
"Where is the spirit of cricket? Bell was initially intended to play straight and then suddenly he changed mind and it flew to slips. It shoudn't be given out as it was not intended to play to slip."

:lol:lol

teamindia

Club Cricketer
Naser has said he is going to move on for like 10 times so far and now he is bringing it again. Annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread